1A State Championship: South Pittsburg vs. Union City

powerp

While its obvious that terrel robinson from south pitt is a great athlete and football player, Mark Richt, Les Miles, Lane Kiffin, and the other SEC coaches seem to disagree with your assesment of Jabriel. Lol

No I said he is a great qb as well, BUT Terrell is just as good as he is and has a more efortless motion running...Jabriel looks about a step faster but Terrell has better agility....They are exact Replicas of each other...people will see come Friday

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While its obvious that terrel robinson from south pitt is a great athlete and football player, Mark Richt, Les Miles, Lane Kiffin, and the other SEC coaches seem to disagree with your assesment of Jabriel. Lol

No I said he is a great qb as well, BUT Terrell is just as good as he is and has a more efortless motion running...Jabriel looks about a step faster but Terrell has better agility....They are exact Replicas of each other...people will see come Friday

Hey pworep the article you mentioned earlier does say that #77 is 295 . Im not sure how much the boy weighs but I am sure that he can handle his business. Im also sure that he is srong as 2 bulls. I think the problem here has been that in our weekly programs we recieve at the games he is listed at 330 lbs. But really who cares. That's like people arguing about your guys running a 4.4 or a 4.55. Not much of a differance really. They are both trouble.

We know all about 27 Do not worry :roflol:

I'm not trying to say ya'll don't, but they do run that veer pretty good. Does SP like to throw alot.

It don't matter...they can run.... they can throw, they can speed run it around the end, they can run it up the middle, for about 6 yards, and every third time they will break it to the endzone. They will hit a receiver running down the sidelines that has left the defender so far back..you will say "how did he get that open"? I seen it now so many times against so many teams that thought they could stop it. I've heard it from so many fans on here, why UC fans should we think you are so wise? Right now you are only wishing....wish on!! It's your opinion and your opinion has no history, so it don't count.

Welcome to the club call "South Pittsbrg Pirates Next Victims That Have Hope At This Time Like All The Rest 1A Teams We Have Faced and Mercy Ruled Most" We will Win make no mistake about it. GO PIRATES!!

Okay I just want people to know there is a differance between me and BigSwoJr. I dont know who he is, Apparently he likes my username. he is just some kid having fun that's all. Dont worry with him. The players he mentions are aLL FRESHMAN on the team so I figure its a freshman ball player. Either way he's harmless. But I must say that his predictions are about as unbelivable some of the ones Ive seen from some SP fans.

You folks from SP must be on crack if you think our guys are gonna lay down for you. We've been hit and we love to hit. We are a ball team that will cowboy up and fight you tooth and nail. But its okay we know who you are. We know who we are playing . We know we are in for the fight of our lives. Once again I ask.... Do you?

I'm sure you have a great team, but you have to remember this is the same mumbo jumbo we hear every week and then we completely dominate that team. I'm not yet predicting that will happen, but just something to think about.

Ok... I misunderstood, but still... 3 down linemen against the veer offense still won't cut it especially if you have a 185 pound noseguard against a 300 pound all-state center. That middle will be wide open for 4-5 yards a pop and possibly more. I do think UC will have trouble with the passing game as well. They have faced really one team that likes to pass it this year and that was TCA with Jabriel Washington at QB. They did lose that game by 10. However, I'll venture to say that Jabriel is more than likely a better player than Terrell despite Jabriel not getting the Mr. Football nomination due to him being the 1 man show on his team and TCA not having a good season. If you're also wondering who this Jabriel Washington kid is...check him out on youtube.

I watched it...Washington is good but he is no T Robinson...If this guy gave you problems I'm afraid it's gonna be a long afternoon for UC fans....SORRY!!

GO PIRATES!!!

It don't matter...they can run.... they can throw, they can speed run it around the end, they can run it up the middle, for about 6 yards, and every third time they will break it to the endzone. They will hit a receiver running down the sidelines that has left the defender so far back..you will say "how did he get that open"? I seen it now so many times against so many teams that thought they could stop it. I've heard it from so many fans on here, why UC fans should we think you are so wise? Right now you are only wishing....wish on!! It's your opinion and your opinion has no history, so it don't count.

Welcome to the club call "South Pittsbrg Pirates Next Victims That Have Hope At This Time Like All The Rest 1A Teams We Have Faced and Mercy Ruled Most" We will Win make no mistake about it. GO PIRATES!!

WOW Peg you go from confidence to down right slamming dont ya? To bad there will be some other people who you will have to get permission from to do all that crap you just mentioned. It called the Golden Tornadoe Defense. I believ they will tell you to stop smoking crack. We will be on the feild ya know. Listen bud our opinions count as much as yours. And that is NOT ONE BIT. the way you talk you will be in pads come high noon. Your opinion is as worthless as anyone else who posts on here. What do you expect us to do just let you and your band of blowhards have your say and admitt defeat before the first whislte blows. In your own words "wish on." I will be here all week bud.

I'm confused...UC fans, does this Jabriel Washington play for you guys? Is that who we are facing Friday? Fill me in here...Did I miss something or are you trying to put together an allstar team to play us?

Has anyone noticed that these fans sound just like everyone else the mighty pirates have played this year? "Oh you wont be able to stop us we will grind it out" etc. The fact is we have destroyed every team we have played this year with the exception of Boyd Buck who barely beat us in a mud bowl with our 2nd string quarterback that fumbled 8 times. We lost to Polk which has 4x the students we have and we would have beaten them if we hadn't had our head stuck up our rears for the first half. This happens every year, teams from the west face the teams from the east in the championship game and the same thing happens every year, the Pirate rule takes effect in the second half and the clock runs the whole time. I would love to know when the last time a team from the west won the state? You guys might have an awesome field but its who's on it that counts and history is just gonna repeat his self as usual. No way this on will be within 30. I would love to know the last time a public school from the west 1A won a state championship. Comparing 1A schools in the west to 1A schools in the east is kinda like comparing the WAC to the SEC.

48-13 pirates

:roflol: Don't worry about Supafly...We get the same treatment on the basketball threads....

WOW Peg you go from confidence to down right slamming dont ya? To bad there will be some other people who you will have to get permission from to do all that crap you just mentioned. It called the Golden Tornadoe Defense. I believ they will tell you to stop smoking crack. We will be on the feild ya know. Listen bud our opinions count as much as yours. And that is NOT ONE BIT. the way you talk you will be in pads come high noon. Your opinion is as worthless as anyone else who posts on here. What do you expect us to do just let you and your band of blowhards have your say and admitt defeat before the first whislte blows. In your own words "wish on." I will be here all week bud.

Union City will not walk away empty handed Friday...they will win the battle of the bands....I am sure they probably have 3x as many people in theirs as we do...I think we might have 12 :roflol: