Cookeville Cavs

LAfan4Life

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you are correct BigDaddy. Although it is still very early in the season, LA needs to come away with a win. If my memory serves me correctly, Coach Melton has only had 1 3-game skid in his career at Livingston Academy. Should be a great game as Cookeville always has an intense crowd.
First off I can't remember seeing an intense crowd at Cookeville. This game may tell a litle about LA as they have won over 3 not very good teams and lost to 2 good teams and 1 great team. I'd say Cookeville is proud they don't have to look at Dunn.

LA wins this game by 15 or more the cavs very weak some veterans with no p[laying time.

I do think that LA has the ability to win this game. However, they are going to have to play better than they have in the past two weeks. I see LA coming out strong and taking this game and getting back on track.

Question, and please don't take offense. Why isn't Cookeville Basketball very good? They have one of the largest schools in the state, and have one of the best facilities. Is their feeder programs poor, is their rec leagues any count? Please feel me in. I'm just curious, I'm not trying to pick a fight, I've just always wondered.

Question, and please don't take offense. Why isn't Cookeville Basketball very good? They have one of the largest schools in the state, and have one of the best facilities. Is their feeder programs poor, is their rec leagues any count? Please feel me in. I'm just curious, I'm not trying to pick a fight, I've just always wondered.
Cookeville is not very good this year . Probably like other programs, there talent level is down. They have definately underachieved in the last few years. Could be coaching or maybe the feeder programs. It's hard to say.

Too much emphasis on guard play. Until they can develop a consistent force in the paint, your not going to win championships, no matter how good your guards are.