UC SHOWS WHO IS NUMBER 1 http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/boa

dwightT

The MVP of the game should go to the Spanish exchange soccer player/all state FG kicker who won it with 6 seconds on the clock. Grider needs to sign up for the International kicker exchange program if he is going to start kicking FG on 4th & goal from the 3 in the 1st quarter.

we got some foreign exchange students from south texas. you should get some too!

Now you may have gone too far now. Texas is part of the US. Just like Tenn. is...................If you like to see football played then you need to go to Texas and see what they play................................Then you may just move to Texas......................................

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone notice that neither the kicker nor holder had their mouth piece in on the game winning play. I don't know what the penalty is, but I'm amazed it wasn't called especially with the ref right there.

i can't speak as to the placeholders excuse or penalty. but i'm fairly certain that the exchange student can claim "diplomatic immunity" like the bad guy in lethal weapon 2. :roll:

Folks, as any of us that have played football are aware, it was my experience that if a ref noticed you had your mouth piece out he would say, "son put your mouth piece in your mouth."...Nobody would throw a penalty like that at that juncture of a game...I've actually never seen it flagged...

Heck, the kid thought he was kicking an extra point for heaven's sake.... :wacko:

Folks, as any of us that have played football are aware, it was my experience that if a ref noticed you had your mouth piece out he would say, "son put your mouth piece in your mouth."...Nobody would throw a penalty like that at that juncture of a game...I've actually never seen it flagged...

Heck, the kid thought he was kicking an extra point for heaven's sake.... :roflolk:

no disrespect standard but if you watch his interview he said "it was LIKE kicking a xtra point it was 22 yard field goal" again no disrespect im just tired of people sayin he didnt know what he was doin

A 5-yard penalty wouldn't have mattered with that kid's leg, but I couldn't believe the ref standing right next to the kid didn't make the call. It's actually supposed to called before the ball is snapped.

It also looked like several SP boys didn't have their jerseys tucked in. :roflolk: The refs HAD to see that :roflolk:

Dad burnit, Old Pirate says them fellers should have been taken to the sidelines to git properly dressed. :thumb:

Heck, the kid thought he was kicking an extra point for heaven's sake.... :lol:

no disrespect standard but if you watch his interview he said "it was LIKE kicking a xtra point it was 22 yard field goal" again no disrespect im just tired of people sayin he didnt know what he was doin

Talk to his coach..That was HIS story... :roflol:

I know the kid knew he was kicking a FG AND he knew what it meant....

Now you may have gone too far now. Texas is part of the US. Just like Tenn. is...................If you like to see football played then you need to go to Texas and see what they play................................Then you may just move to Texas......................................

I've watched Texas ball...its ok...they run and gun. Try to score 1000 pts a game.

Seems like here in TN..you see more old school smashmouth football...eg. TC, UC, Alcoa, GP, etc. Run a lot of wing-t and I and veers. Not a whole lot of spread run around here. You can win with either...with the right personnel. I guess we got more cornbread and bean linemen, than Texas. I'd say Tennessee's Division champions would do quite well against Texas' Division champions. TN would beat them boys down with our style. I mean that QB can't throw to good lying on his back huh? The team with the best line will win 90% of the time. jmo