21.Webb

22.Franklin Road

23.Knoxville Catholic

24.Franklin

25.Collierville

26.John Paul

27.BGA

28.Hume Fogg

Where are all of the out of town teams? You tell me ironman you anti ryan garbage. The only half decent out of town team to drop this tourney is Mater Dei which was a substantially long time ago, and if I remember correctly was because of one bad call. So Ironman besides this one team, which out of state team are you talking about......? please, I am curious??????????? :lol:

Where are all of the out of town teams? You tell me ironman you anti ryan garbage. The only half decent out of town team to drop this tourney is Mater Dei which was a substantially long time ago, and if I remember correctly was because of one bad call. So Ironman besides this one team, which out of state team are you talking about......? please, I am curious??????????? :lol:

:lol: In Hoc Signo Vinces, you were born to b e a politician! :lol:

The competition has declined, over the years, at this tournament. Why? Where are all the good out-of-town teams?

I challenge your premise the competition has declined, look at the number of state champions, medalists and qualifiers, both D-1 and 2 who have wrestled in this tournament. This year will be more of the same, the Ryan clan hosts a fine event each and every year.

The competition has declined, over the years, at this tournament. Why? Where are all the good out-of-town teams?

I challenge your premise the competition has declined, look at the number of state champions, medalists and qualifiers, both D-1 and 2 who have wrestled in this tournament. This year will be more of the same, the Ryan clan hosts a fine event each and every year.

Don't make the mistake of believing anything that he says to be accurate, credible, or even relevant for that matter. He occasionally crawls out of his hole to make ridiculous and idiotic remarks which actually turn out to be amusing and entertaining. On the other hand, it's good to see he has expanded his vocabulary and number of words used in a sentence from last season.

Toss up this year between Father Ryan, Christian Brothers and McCallie.

As for good competition, according to the latest rankings these teams alone make up 3 of the top 5 teams in the State. Hoping next year your team gets an invitation so you won't be so bitter.