Teams at the Ryan Tournament?

NashvilleRef

Did I see somewhere that Independence was added? They will bring a few quality individuals to the tournament.

yes we are going.

This situtation reminds me of a man backing out of a date with a knockout 5'4 brunette, with a killer body ( big Hooters) to go out with Olive Oil.

bcb iii :roflolk:

If I need to come pick your team up in my big ol truck, I will. Bunch of big ol sissies. I can't drive, on the highway cause.......

Did the EBE back out of going to the Purple Inv??? No, because they have testicles and can drive when the weather isn't 85 and sunny skies.

My big ol BUTT

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL bcb, I know, and believe me driving isnt the issue. Jared is from Nebraska, We are from Nebraska and we also have another kid on the team from Ohio. So making it there really isnt the issue. The principal wont let us go for liability reasons or something, idk. But hey if you still want to see your other son wrestle make a trip up to Nashvegas tomorrow... :roflolk:

LOL bcb, I know, and believe me driving isnt the issue. Jared is from Nebraska, We are from Nebraska and we also have another kid on the team from Ohio. So making it there really isnt the issue. The principal wont let us go for liability reasons or something, idk. But hey if you still want to see your other son wrestle make a trip up to Nashvegas tomorrow... :thumb:

Bullsheet. I would be darned if I let some sillyass principle tell me what I can do on the weekend. Pencil pushing no rassling fool. Give Mr Belvader the middle finger for me.

It looks as if the EBE headmaster just doesn't care about the safety of their rasslers, no wait, he's a man that ask his head coach what he thought about the long tough trip.

I will be at SODDY BY GOD where hopefully my punky brewster of a son will meet the #1 ranked young man in the State. Come up to the Purple School invitation...... I'm afraid I might forget how to drive in cold weather.

LOL bcb, I know, and believe me driving isnt the issue. Jared is from Nebraska, We are from Nebraska and we also have another kid on the team from Ohio. So making it there really isnt the issue. The principal wont let us go for liability reasons or something, idk. But hey if you still want to see your other son wrestle make a trip up to Nashvegas tomorrow... :thumb:

Bullsheet. I would be darned if I let some sillyass principle tell me what I can do on the weekend. Pencil pushing no rassling fool. Give Mr Belvader the middle finger for me.

It looks as if the EBE headmaster just doesn't care about the safety of their rasslers, no wait, he's a man that ask his head coach what he thought about the long tough trip.

I will be at SODDY BY GOD where hopefully my punky brewster of a son will meet the #1 ranked young man in the State. Come up to the Purple School invitation...... I'm afraid I might forget how to drive in cold weather.

Hey Sir Ghouse, are you guys still going to TFI Inv ?? Cause that's a long drive in the frigid weather

Hey Sir Ghouse, are you guys still going to TFI Inv ?? Cause that's a long drive in the frigid weather

CBHS is already there.

Couldn't beat me away from the TFI Invite, leaving work soon. Looking forward to seeing us get on the mat. Then I am off to Southern Illinois (with the Daddy of one of the #1 ranked wrestlers) for the little guys tourney before rounding back home.

I did hear that the Memphis teams that bailed on SODDY BY GOD were due to administrative pencil pushers as well :thumb:.

I am assuming Baylor boarded a plane to head to The Clash... I know several teams had to bow out up there because of weather.

Baylor did make it to The Clash... results from this morning.....

Match #1 Quarterfinal: Grand Island defeated Baylor 45-27

140 - Stuart Doster (Baylor) over Mike Bolan (Grand Island) Dec 14-8

145 - Cameron Mettenbrink (Grand Island) over Matthew Cate (Baylor) Dec 8-6

152 - Billy Leetch (Grand Island) over Spencer Craig (Baylor) Pin 1:49

160 - Beau Jepson (Grand Island) over Matt Bodine (Baylor) Pin 3:32

171 - Coleman Westerby (Grand Island) over Jake Standefer (Baylor) Pin 0:49

189 - Mac Ferguson (Baylor) over Alan Taylor (Grand Island) Dec 10-6

215 - Nate Westerby (Grand Island) over John Mackey (Baylor) Pin 5:51

285 - Barrett Gouger (Baylor) over Adem Talundzic (Grand Island) Dec 7-1

103 - Trey Trujillo (Grand Island) over Nick Standefer (Baylor) Pin 2:58

112 - John Eady (Baylor) over Ty Chanthapatheth (Grand Island) Pin 4:19

119 - Andrew Riedy (Grand Island) over Patrick Bryant (Baylor) Pin 0:56

125 - Alex Manley (Baylor) over Blake Fruchtl (Grand Island) Pin 3:27

130 - Carlos Rodriguez (Grand Island) over Bennett Reece (Baylor) Pin 3:35

135 - Cole Hayes (Baylor) over Matt Rice (Grand Island) Pin 3:57

Match #2 Cons. Semi: Scott West defeated Baylor 43-27

145 - Matthew Cate (Baylor) over Marty Dvorak (Scott West) Dec 9-3

152 - Nick Dvorak (Scott West) over Spencer Craig (Baylor) Pin 1:52

160 - Paul Dvorak (Scott West) over Jake Standefer (Baylor) Pin 1:41

171 - Zach Dvorak (Scott West) over Matt Bodine (Baylor) Pin 0:55

189 - Michael Kroells (Scott West) over Mac Ferguson (Baylor) Maj 13-5

215 - John Mackey (Baylor) over Travis Hentges (Scott West) Dec 10-4

285 - Barrett Gouger (Baylor) over Andy Siemon (Scott West) Pin 5:14

103 - Luke Zilverberg (Scott West) over Nick Standefer (Baylor) Pin 3:25

112 - Luke Betchwars (Scott West) over John Eady (Baylor) Pin 3:07

119 - Phillip Dvorak (Scott West) over Patrick Bryant (Baylor) Dec 7-6

125 - Alex Manley (Baylor) over Tyler Zilverberg (Scott West) Dec 4-1

130 - Jake Siegle (Scott West) over Bennett Reece (Baylor) Pin 1:53

135 - Cole Hayes (Baylor) over Lee Vest (Scott West) Pin 0:29

140 - Stuart Doster (Baylor) over Unknown (Unattached) Forf

Did I see somewhere that Independence was added? They will bring a few quality individuals to the tournament.

yes we are going.

This situtation reminds me of a man backing out of a date with a knockout 5'4 brunette, with a killer body ( big Hooters) to go out with Olive Oil.

If I need to come pick your team up in my big ol truck, I will. Bunch of big ol sissies. I can't drive, on the highway cause.......

Did the EBE back out of going to the Purple Inv??? No, because they have testicles and can drive when the weather isn't 85 and sunny skies.

My big ol BUTT

Bear Kitty Brown:

Is EFT going to drive up to Nashville later this month to treat we mackerel snappers who have been relocated to the Mid-State to the return match against TFI that was announced/agreed to last year in return for TFI driving down to Chattanooga to wrestle at EFT last season? Oh, no, wait a minute, EFT bailed on that, pulled out, and is not coming after all. Was that due to the possibility of inclement weather? Liability issues? Because accidents happen five miles from home? Because the principal talked to the coach? Lack of cohones? Please enlighten we Nashville papists who were so looking forward to that match as to why EFT is not coming over here as announced last year. And by the way, you really ought to wear more than just a pair of green boxer shorts for all to see when living in that big glass house you are throwing stones from.

With much love,

Your Uncle Buck

P.S. Good luck to Jack this weekend. And please don't show up in Soddy wearing that darn purple warm-up jacket BBB reports you have been seen sporting around Nooga in.

Ghouse,

Yes tough year for Baylor with all the injuries.

Did you happen to notice Scott West's line-up has (5) Dvorak's.

I wonder if they are all brothers or just cousins.

If they are all brothers, that is amazing that they can all be on the same varsity team. One family makes up 5 weight classes. Imagine that family room brawl at christmas time!!! Their mom most likely has no good furniture left in her house!!