Duncan (McCallie) inj def CBHS

160-

Todd (MBA) dec Martino (McCallie)

171-

Wesley (Ryan) dec Dickson Co

189-

CBHS dec Mix (Ryan)

215-

Croy (Brentwood) tech fall Jaekel (Hendersonville)

Hwt-

Allen (Mt Juliet) pin Norcross (Ryan)

Thats what I know from the finals, sorry I dont know all the names... any other questions ask, I was there all day, lol

i felt bad for the simpson kid who gave a up a penalty point with 5 seconds left. that ref is such a egotistical and wants everyone to know that he is reffing the match. a good ref and i dont think he is, should never be remembered.

wasn't this guy the same pumped up guy who dqed the 215 from cleveland last year in the finals??

all about him... what a shame for simpson

i felt bad for the simpson kid who gave a up a penalty point with 5 seconds left. that ref is such a egotistical and wants everyone to know that he is reffing the match. a good ref and i dont think he is, should never be remembered.

wasn't this guy the same pumped up guy who dqed the 215 from cleveland last year in the finals??

No it was not the same ref.

No it was not the same ref.

That ref is horrible, but Simpson should have been hit for stalling several times. Every time Johnson stood up Simpson threw in legs.

I think the officials have a difficult enough job as it is when it comes to being consistent. But, there were a few matches where he made errors that ultimately determined the outcome of the match.

It's never about the official. It's always about the wrestlers.