Baylor v.s. McCallie, This year should be good

bigblu1

W-90,,,thanks for the warm welcome,,,and I will go out of my way to find you before the match to say hi. I've been roaming the earth like Cane on Kung Fu seeking knowledge (save the crazy closet ending in Thailand). Facebook has replaced my coacht time,,,yet a little bird told me you were on here for our favorite time of year,,,so here I am. Hope you can make it to the JV match tomorrow,,,the real, Cupcake will be wrestling.

BCB,,,good form covering W-90's 6 o'clock,,,,,but what really surprised me was the 50 thing! Its nothing but diapers and doctor visits after 50,,,,,or is that 60????? haha

CC

Its 50! I would like to come to the icecream social with you and Bare-Cat on friday if you guys will get me back to the Retirement community before 11:00 when they lock the doors.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R-76,,,No worries! I'll call-in a few favors from the Retirement Home's FEMALE staff,,,and get you and BCB an over-night pass! Just be sure and remind BCB to take only half of a 'blue' pill this time! Its not a weekend pass,,,just a one night pass,,,and no one wants to spend half the night in the ER, for a potential life threatening condition.

BCB,,,don't get me in trouble with the Queen of T,,,this close to the Baylor vs McCallie match! I'm sure you know that to cover ones 6 o'clock,,,is to cover ones back,,,,not butt,,,but back! 12 o'clock being the front or the direction of travel,,,,6' oclock being to the rear or behind. In the heat of battle it could be used to cover ones a-$$, but we are talking about backs and not butts!

The big event is soon,,,I just need to figure out what to wear...

CC

Cmon 90, get your mind out of the gutter. Since when did "hanging" with someone "insinuate" anything beyond social interaction (watching a movie, playing monopoly, poetry reading, or whatever else goes on at the blue bastion of integrety). Everyone knows CubCat Brown thrives in the gutter, but now you? You continue throughout this thread to hurle personal attacks and insinuations of cheating by the tribe. You accuse others of being "immature" and when they point out you should look in the mirror before throwing around the immature label, well then they're just mean and personal. I hope your not holding your breath and stomping your feet.

Once again, cowgirl up and state your claims of the tribe cheating. You can't because it doesn't happen. They keep beating you guys fair and square with half the number of young men in the school from which to assemble a team.

2blLeg - you've got to be kidding. The majority of the tribe either have parents or older siblings who have graduated from Baylor (Eady, Watson, Manley, Hayes, Dostor, Cate, Bullard, Shufford, Ferguson, Helton). Besides Clements, which of the blue boys have a family tie to the Tornados?

how bout come get some of an old 50 year old.

Why would I (or anybody else) want any? You want to discuss the big match then bring it.

Im with you on that one. I have noticed over the years Bcb sure is quick to challenge someone. Has anyone ever taken him up on that offer? Not knowing him persoanlly and not being from here originally Im not sure what his background is. Is he really as tough as he portrays? Surely with his knack for getting under peoples skins someone has challeneged him sometime over the years. Whats the real story on Bcb???? He might be one tough son of a gun though. I mean for a 50 year old to be so brazen and challenging all the time and not to mention have the courage to dress like he does he might be one tough old senior citizen.

how bout come get some of an old 50 year old.

Why would I (or anybody else) want any? You want to discuss the big match then bring it.

Im with you on that one. I have noticed over the years Bcb sure is quick to challenge someone. Has anyone ever taken him up on that offer? Not knowing him persoanlly and not being from here originally Im not sure what his background is. Is he really as tough as he portrays? Surely with his knack for getting under peoples skins someone has challeneged him sometime over the years. Whats the real story on Bcb???? He might be one tough son of a gun though. I mean for a 50 year old to be so brazen and challenging all the time and not to mention have the courage to dress like he does he might be one tough old senior citizen.

You can pick the famous BCB out of the crowd very easily. Shorts, skinny white legs, inappropriate Purple jacket, visor, beads around his neck and plenty of women hangin' all over him. He never travels with a body guard, he does not need one, for he carries a sharp tongue that cuts to the bone.

Be scared, fear this man.

You can pick the famous BCB out of the crowd very easily. Shorts, skinny white legs, inappropriate Purple jacket, visor, beads around his neck and plenty of women hangin' all over him. He never travels with a body guard, he does not need one, for he carries a sharp tongue that cuts to the bone.

Be scared, fear this man.

Tex:

If my memory serves me correct, BCB needed a bodyguard a few years back at Cleveland when he masqueraded as Steven Speilberg filming a wrestling movie. His sharp tongue didn't help him that night.

Discussion about the match itself has gotten hijacked by the celebrity roast going on with Wrestle90, ynotme, Cupcake and BCB and the cheating allegations. Left unanswered in all the rancor is why BCB has inserted Shuford in the lineup for TBSFBAG when no one else has----where is he getting this information--------and what possible lineup change by the EBE leaked by loose lips that sink ships is ynotme talking about?

BCB? Ynotme?

Buck - The tribe will likely weigh in 5 wrestlers between 160 and 171. None of those 5 currenlty know who the chiefs have chosen to participate in the war party on Friday. CubCat Brown got his info the same way he always does, he pulled it out of his crack.....research team that is.

As for CubCat and his toughness, he's all talk. Even he will admit he's a (want to be) lover not a fighter. CubCat uses this site as a social networking tool, chumming the waters for unsuspecting ladies who can be lured in by wit (be careful wrestle90...very careful).