11AAA Preview

IndyEagle09

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went by and watched Franklin scrimmage Page Monday night. I think Franklin is going to surprise a lot of people this year. Page threw their ace, Gross, and Franklin was up 7-0 at the end of 5. Little hit one about 425 feet his first time up to set the tone. Their defense was very solid, they threw a different pitcher every inning and there wasn't much difference between 1 and 5. I was very impressed with the team and the coaches. they're is no walk up music and they don't throw it around after an out, they looked very business like so watch out Indy and Brentwood I think ya'll will be chasing the Rebels at the end.

Did you also know that the page jv team beat their varsity team both intersquad games this year? :huh: look for an indy ravenwood final this year. franklin will just fall short. but maybe they'll beat centinneal.? :angry::wub:

Congrats to Franklin on the big win over BGA last night. 9-0. Looks like these Rebels are for real. Keep up the hard work.

How did Indy do against Riverdale last night?

Before you go off on me - here are the games so far this year:

Indy beaten by Riverdale

Ravenwood beaten by Siegel

Ravenwood beaten by Blackman

So, If I were to pick a District to be in, I'd pick yours if I were any of the above mentioned 7AAA teams. They seem to beat up on themselves over there. Someone earlier said something about Franklin/Ravenwood/Indy being the District 11AAA front runners - they would be a middle of the pack team in Murfreesboro. It's not a slam on your district but also 7AAA gets watered down after you split school zones - will we ever see a super team like the Oakland teams in the late 90's again?

Listen up IndyEagle09: Get a life! Do you really not have anything better to do than sit on a computer all day and talk smack? Nobody cares what you have to say about independence cause frankly.. they're not that good. All they have is Brian Miller who is a great pitcher. Josh Lee?? who dat? Indys gonna have some great competition this year especially from Franklin. They showed there stuff at the game last night. PS ty standard stick to football

I keep reading about teams who have just one or two players. I know that each of these teams have plenty of quality baseball players on them, who work hard each and every day. It would be great if more scores and game information were given to the fans who are interested. Independence, Ravenwood and Brentwood have well coached, talented teams that will all contend for the district title. Good luck to all of you and please keep us updated on scores and game information.

TheFlyingTiger,

Listen up IndyEagle09: Get a life! Do you really not have anything better to do than sit on a computer all day and talk smack? Nobody cares what you have to say about independence cause frankly.. they're not that good. All they have is Brian Miller who is a great pitcher. Josh Lee?? who dat? Indys gonna have some great competition this year especially from Franklin. They showed there stuff at the game last night. PS ty standard stick to football

I don't sit at a computer all day. I just get on and check up on how my teammates from previous seasons are doing and rooting them on. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, I don't care, get over it. All we have is Brian Miller? We have Mr. Wilson, Mr. Toscano, the younger Lee, and a host of others. You lost all credibility when you asked who is Josh Lee? Let me tell you. He is a VANDY signee, who is highly regarded amongst college coaches.

Indy lost yesterday to a good Riverdale squad. Indy always starts off slow but come May will be back in the Boro. I heard Franklin won with BGA pitching a sophomore. C'mon you think that is a big win by hitting their JV pitcher. Ravenwood lost to Blackman yesterday. Brentwood run ruled Hunters Lane (Way to Schedule tough Vaughn) He is a disgrace to coaches after what he did to Coach Waggoner last year.

It's easy to say that a team has good "pitchers". Evryone has their good days and bad days. Its the coach who makes the difference. Franklin has a guy who pitched in the majors helping them...wouldn't that be an edge? Who does Indy, Ravenwood, and Brentwood have helping their "top notch" pitchers out? I keep hearing about Miller and Toscano... think what a major leaguer could do with them.

Vandy signee?? More like Vandy walkon... He should go some where he would actually play like a juco or small d1. I love how you say your not always on your computer but it took you 5 minutes to respond to my post. You might have a couple of good players but indy has no depth. Youll see how franklin does against ravenwood in there district opener

Being a pitcher in the major leagues does not necessarily mean that he can teach the game! With that being said, Coach Riedling is probably one of the best pitching coaches in the state. Franklin is very fortunate to have him on their staff.

Once again, it would be a little better if you would stick to game infomation and stats rather than the constant bashing. Indy, Ravenwood and Brentwood all have good coaching and 9 players on the field that can play. Franklin has a long way to go to prove themselves aginst these programs!! Good luck.

Vandy signee?? More like Vandy walkon... He should go some where he would actually play like a juco or small d1. I love how you say your not always on your computer but it took you 5 minutes to respond to my post. You might have a couple of good players but indy has no depth. Youll see how franklin does against ravenwood in there district opener

He has SIGNED a SCHOLARSHIP to play at Vandy. I was there when it happened. Don't be jealous. He is the best player in the district behind his future teammate Tony Kemp. Franklin's just jealous they don't have anyone that is D1 material. Who cares if he pitched in the Majors? If that was the case for coaches then Isiah Thomas would be a good coach and so on.

Indy and Ravenwood is playing a tough schedule while Franklin is fluffing up their win totals playing cupcakes.

He has SIGNED a SCHOLARSHIP to play at Vandy. I was there when it happened. Don't be jealous. He is the best player in the district behind his future teammate Tony Kemp. Franklin's just jealous they don't have anyone that is D1 material. Who cares if he pitched in the Majors? If that was the case for coaches then Isiah Thomas would be a good coach and so on.

Indy and Ravenwood is playing a tough schedule while Franklin is fluffing up their win totals playing cupcakes.

Yea... Columbia Central is a cupcake! I guess that is why Franklin won.

Columbia is by far a cupcake.