Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

I honestly think it's stupid for those 2 to be scrimmaging each other. The other 3 sctrimmages can help out Tenn High, because the other teams are faster and stonger.

And Howard looked great in the scrimmage. Had a few nice runs, one for a loonnnggg TD, and another for a decent gain. The Snyder/Downs connection this season will be BIG!

THS11 I wanted to pass an email to you from a guy that has a new website for the local high school football programs “MODELCITY SPORTSâ€. I think you would be better suited to help him at this time than I am. If you are interested, send me an email address or a way to get in contact with you and I will get his email and contact information to you.

Some good posts by everyone. At least we got away from the cocke fighting for a bit. So Friday night will tell a tale. At least we got one week of practice to get on plane. So I guess we can go on over to the Farragut thread and let 'em know how bad a whuppin' they gonna' get. And Soddy Daisy? Oh please chigger. And South...well I ain't ready to talk about that just yet. North and Central...mmmmm mmmmmm....hide yo women and chilens' cause Bloomindale is gonna' give 'em Hades. And the Falcons go to, ahem, Carter County cough, cough. An I reckon Dannel Boone'l have 'em people frum down yonder saying, Ownt wawnna' See No More.

So Cap, who you going to see?

Gonna visit the Tribe Thursday and will be on the South side Friday. Would have loved to see the Hill but I'll wait due to the travel. :popcorneater:

We all heard this same crap before the season started last year. I just hope the Tribe went to get their flue shots this year... you know what I'm sayin!! ;)

Yeah i know what your saying..... Finally beat us again.... Maybe you should get a gold ball for that. Let's see, you beat DB and we killed South yet you lost to South or was it Boone? Either way maybe the "flue" was not an excuse but reality. Anyway, hope you get a couple more UT signees before we play....you know what i mean crap1? Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THS11 I wanted to pass an email to you from a guy that has a new website for the local high school football programs “MODELCITY SPORTSâ€. I think you would be better suited to help him at this time than I am. If you are interested, send me an email address or a way to get in contact with you and I will get his email and contact information to you.

I'll give you my nephews, because I don't have one, and his is the easiest to acces in the family

Vikingfb34@yahoo.com

Gonna visit the Tribe Thursday and will be on the South side Friday. Would have loved to see the Hill but I'll wait due to the travel. :popcorneater:

Glad your coming to the best venue for high school footbal in east Tennessee. Maybe you will be singing a different toon about the Indians when you leave. Heck, you might just jump aboard the K-train. :motorbike:

Glad your coming to the best venue for high school footbal in east Tennessee. Maybe you will be singing a different toon about the Indians when you leave. Heck, you might just jump aboard the K-train. :motorbike:

Best venue in E. TN., I don't think so. When you guys actually get visitor bleachers that extend past the 30 call me. What kind of dummy installed that carpet without any thought to visitor bleachers?