Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

Some good posts by everyone. At least we got away from the cocke fighting for a bit. So Friday night will tell a tale. At least we got one week of practice to get on plane. So I guess we can go on over to the Farragut thread and let 'em know how bad a whuppin' they gonna' get. And Soddy Daisy? Oh please chigger. And South...well I ain't ready to talk about that just yet. North and Central...mmmmm mmmmmm....hide yo women and chilens' cause Bloomindale is gonna' give 'em Hades. And the Falcons go to, ahem, Carter County cough, cough. An I reckon Dannel Boone'l have 'em people frum down yonder saying, Ownt wawnna' See No More.

So Cap, who you going to see?

Edited by compusatman

Some good posts by everyone. At least we got away from the cocke fighting for a bit. So Friday night will tell a tale. At least we got one week of practice to get on plane. So I guess we can go on over to the Farragut thread and let 'em know how bad a whuppin' they gonna' get. And Soddy Daisy? Oh please chigger. And South...well I ain't ready to talk about that just yet. North and Central...mmmmm mmmmmm....hide yo women and chilens' cause Bloomindale is gonna' give 'em Hades. And the Falcons go to, ahem, Carter County cough, cough. An I reckon Dannel Boone'l have 'em people frum down yonder saying, Ownt wawnna' See No More.

So Cap, who you going to see?

You guys should thank me. I ran King of mo-rons off here for a couple of days and you see how civil it gets around here.

I would expect a response like that from a bandwagon fan like yourself. A real fan will show up to support their team regardless if they play in some silly jamboree or not. You must have never played any sports because it is always team first not fans. It is a scrimmage the only difference is their is a gate. Don't you get that?

Look little buddy,I can see your just some backwoods mother that dont know CRAP about football,and cant read it would seem.Your some dumb kid or old timer that just talks to here your self talk.I was going to explain , BUT I GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO GET YOUR NURSE TO DO IT!LOL,And son anytime you want to line up ill show you how we do it in NORTH CAROLINA.{{{{{{{{{{{{ROLL RIDGE ROLL}}}}}}}}}}}ITS A TOSSSWEEP THANG :thumb:

YOU STILL WORKING ON THAT TOP 10 FROM THE BIG 8.LOL ,CIVIL MAYBE?BUT WITH YOU STILL COMING ON HERE ,THERE WILL ALWAYS BE STUPIDITY :roflol:

I got one for you.

waco slips and falls getting out of his tub. He wakes up to find out he has ended up in Hades with the devil standing there. He says devil devil I don't belong here, I will do anything to get out of here. Devil says okay think of the ugilest, nasty, most disgusting woman you can think of and do "work" on her and I will let you out. Waco says okay and this beast shows up and he gets to "work". In the middle of it he looks up and sees you laying there with Halle Berry on top of you going to "work". He jumps up and says devil that ain't fair I have to do this beast and iam4db gets halle berry. What's up? devil says she wanted out of here real bad too. HAHAHAHAHAHA get it HAHAHAHA

I got one for you.

waco slips and falls getting out of his tub. He wakes up to find out he has ended up in Hades with the devil standing there. He says devil devil I don't belong here, I will do anything to get out of here. Devil says okay think of the ugilest, nasty, most disgusting woman you can think of and do "work" on her and I will let you out. Waco says okay and this beast shows up and he gets to "work". In the middle of it he looks up and sees you laying there with Halle Berry on top of you going to "work". He jumps up and says devil that ain't fair I have to do this beast and iam4db gets halle berry. What's up? devil says she wanted out of here real bad too. HAHAHAHAHAHA get it HAHAHAHA

:roflol: YOUR JOKES ARE ALOT BETTER THAN YOUR KNOW ON FOOTBALL! I MUST HAVE YOU ALL MESSED UP YOU STARTING TO TELL JOKES ON A FOOTBALL POST.IM STILL HERE FOR YOU LITTLE BUDDY,I KNOW YOU DONT KNOW BETTER.BUT WOODRIDGE HIGH AND LAKE SHORE AINT IN THE BIG 8,SO THERES NO TOP 10.ITS OK :thumb:

I got one for you.

I'm starting to think you got a little SUGAR IN YOU TANK?Having a MAN CRUSH aint kool,LITTLE BUDDY.What would you call it when someone hasnt been on here for a couple and you still talking about them,And now you writing this stuff to me.I dont swing that way,I guess you didnt spell your name right its got to TOSSSWING keep that gay mess in washington county BOY!!!!! :shock:

I'm starting to think you got a little SUGAR IN YOU TANK?Having a MAN CRUSH aint kool,LITTLE BUDDY.What would you call it when someone hasnt been on here for a couple and you still talking about them,And now you writing this stuff to me.I dont swing that way,I guess you didnt spell your name right its got to TOSSSWING keep that gay mess in washington county BOY!!!!! :shock:

You cracked a smile I know you did. I'm so deep in your head I'm in the first sentence of your sad new topic.

You cracked a smile I know you did. I'm so deep in your head I'm in the first sentence of your sad new topic.

i dont like head coming out of your mouth!LOL ,NOW THATS GOOD.I told you im not that way.WHY DID YOU DELETE YOUR COMMENT,YOU SCARED WHAT PEOPLE WOULD SAY,STICK TO FOOTBALL MAN!!!!!

i dont like head coming out of your mouth!LOL ,NOW THATS GOOD.I told you im not that way.WHY DID YOU DELETE YOUR COMMENT,YOU SCARED WHAT PEOPLE WOULD SAY,STICK TO FOOTBALL MAN!!!!!

What are you talking about? I haven't deleted anything. You do know that when somebody has to resort to calling somebody "light in their loafers" it shows how unorginial and played out they are. By the way has anybody responded to your thread yet?