Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

The Black & Gold have 4 former Indians this year

For the best of all the Northeast TN teams the 3 rivers should trade Betsy for Central & Crocket & Volunteer should play with the Chiefs. Every one would be better off

That would be better during the season,but Betsy would still come back at playoff time to the 3A class.The others would stand a better chance to make the playoffs with better records

OMG… are you kidding me??!!! :wacko: Ok……… I see a painted picture didn’t work. Do you even know why DB is classified as a 6A team? Let me give you a hint… it has nothing to do with the number of players on your team.

I think this is what Cap is trying to say.

Cutoffs are as follows per TSSAA:

1A - 389 census

2A - 519 census

3A - 786 census

4A - 1065 census

5A - 1459 census

6A - 1460+ census

Science Hill - 2158

DB - 1942

Daniel Boone - 1407

David Crockett - 1346

Tennessee High - 1342

Volunteer - 1249

Sullivan South - 1094

Sullivan Central - 1069

For those that are interested in numbers.

PS...

North - 638

Elizabethton - 761

Greeneville - 892

Edited by compusatman

Sixton,I promise you that all DB fans don't think they are better or have more than everyone else.I work with every school represented on this topic and can tell you this.I know Central fans that could put most of our homes in their living rooms.Boone fans that own more land than I would care to walk across.Science Hill fans that have more money then I could count{you get the picture}.We are not better or have more than anyone.Sure,we got some folks that don't shop at Walmart for their fishing gear,but most of us are just like you and everyone else.

You don’t get it do you??? Let me try and draw a picture for you since you obviously can’t read between the lines. Ok…….. You have two fishermen… right. The one from THS has to fishing from the banks of Steels Creek with his tackle box and pole, while the fisherman from DB backs his bass boat into Patrick Henry Reservoir at Warriors State Park. Now… they both bring home 10 fish, but if you had to put your money on the one who brought in the best catch of the day…. and you had to do it sight unseen… which one would it be. So the point is… with almost (and maybe over by now) twice as many students to choose form, chances are DB would be able to land more of the “Big Ones†on their boat than THS. Now Bud… frame this… and put it next to your computer, so you don’t come on here soundin special the next time this subject comes up.

hey AFRO QUEEN whats up with your spelling?LOL,{AFRO TALK RIGHT}.Never mind. :roflol:

Outstanding... I knew you would come around. We are in for one great ride this year. I can see the smoke signals already in Kingsport. After that showing by the Hill last night there looking for help!!

THERES A BIGG DIFF. BETWEEN D-B and CENTARL THERE,LITTLE BUDDY :roflol:

hey man read comment i made earlier and you'll see whats wrong with him.he goes to WOODRIDGE HIGH :thumb:

GO TO TOSSSWEEPS PRESEASON TOP 10 OF THE BIG 8!!LOL=He dont even know how many teams are in the league :roflol: ,and you'll see whats wrong with him.tell'em sweep WOODRIDGE HIGH IS GOING TO WIN THE STATE TITLE AINT THEY LITTLE BUDDY?? :thumb:

I think this is what Cap is trying to say.

Cutoffs are as follows per TSSAA:

1A - 389 census

2A - 519 census

3A - 786 census

4A - 1065 census

5A - 1459 census

6A - 1460+ census

Science Hill - 2158

DB - 1942

Daniel Boone - 1407

David Crockett - 1346

Tennessee High - 1342

Volunteer - 1249

Sullivan South - 1094

Sullivan Central - 1069

For those that are interested in numbers.

PS...

North - 638

Elizabethton - 761

Greeneville - 892

Exactly... although some of these guys probably still can't find the relevance.

hey AFRO QUEEN whats up with your spelling?LOL,{AFRO TALK RIGHT}.Never mind. :roflol:

Oh sh... they must have let the special ed class back on the computers over there at DB. :roflol: Ignore him and maybe he'll realize he's now made himself invisible on these boards with these juvenile posts.

Exactly... although some of these guys probably still can't find the relevance.

so JERRY why you play EAST and VIR.HIGH they got lower enrollment,but yall run your mouth to them.DUDE suck up you dont know nothing but making excuses for why yall suck.DID YOU LEAVE A STAIN ON MY COUCH???? :twisted: CUT THAT HAIR JERRY,THE CURL DONE PLAYED OUT :thumb:

Oh sh... they must have let the special ed class back on the computers over there at DB. :roflol: Ignore him and maybe he'll realize he's now made himself invisible on these boards with these juvenile posts.

YOU MIGHT IGNORE ME BUT YOU'LL STILL SEE IT HOMES.I GUESS I WON!LOL D-B up 7-0 get use to it :roflol: