Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

GOOD FOR YOU JERRY,THATS GREAT.YOU KNOW PEOPLE.YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING IT'S CALLED AFRO TALK.I SEE YOUR JUST LIKE TOSS ,GET ON HERE AND TALK ABOUT OTHER TEAMS CAUSE YOURS IS TO LAME TO TALK ABOUT.I DONT LIKE THE WAY YALL KEEP TALKING ABOUT WACKING OFF. WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THE BATTER?I BET TOSS IS AND YOUR THE CATCHER! :thumb:.GOOD JOB JUST REMEBER TO WIPE.

Afro talk.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. you messed mind up with that one.

True True... I don't know why we would expect anything different with a poster child like WacOff. :D So Sweep... sound like you may be a fan of "the other DB"? Did you say you were going to check out the jamboree this year?

HEY JERRY,WHATZ WRONG?IS THAT ALL YOU GOT ,IF SO THATS WEAK.TELL ME AGAIN WHO YOU WITH?THATS WHY I'M WITH D-B CAUSE THEY TAKE PRIDE IN THERE TEAMS NOT LIKE YOU AND TOSS HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER.TOSS STILL AINT MAN UP ON WHOSE HES FOR.I GUESS THATS HOW D-B HATERS DO.I BET YALL COME TO THE HOME GAMES AND SIT ON THE VISTORS SIDE AND CHEER FOR THERE TEAM CAUSE YOURS AINT GOOD ENOUGH.BE A MAN, YOU RUN THAT MOUTH,NOW CAN YOU TAKE IT?

Afro talk.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. you messed mind up with that one.

LOL.AND THINK IVE BEEN WASTING MY TIME ON YOU :roflol: .CARTERS THE KANG,YALL BETTER HOPE SO,BECAUSE IF NOT,YALL ARE GOING TO BE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF NORTHEAST TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!!ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True True... I don't know why we would expect anything different with a poster child like WacOff. :D So Sweep... sound like you may be a fan of "the other DB"? Did you say you were going to check out the jamboree this year?

I'll be there. Volunteer Falcon fan tonight... Knox Farragut next week. Good thing there are only one story buildings in KPT, or half the population would take a hit next week. Knox Farragut is going to run them off that carpet of theirs.

Now WacOff… why would I need an alter-ego? My ego is just fine. :roflolk:

Well I figure you hate DB so much and so does this tosssalad cat, You both sound just alike. You havent posted at the same time on multiple threads. Many other clues that you don't even know your giving up. The more you post the closer you come to giving yourself up. Also I don't think you could have two different people on the same message board as stupid as you and tosssalad, so it must be the same person. You! :)

Either way the more you post the closer you come to the edge. (theres a hidden meaning there)

HEY JERRY,WHATZ WRONG?IS THAT ALL YOU GOT ,IF SO THATS WEAK.TELL ME AGAIN WHO YOU WITH?THATS WHY I'M WITH D-B CAUSE THEY TAKE PRIDE IN THERE TEAMS NOT LIKE YOU AND TOSS HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER.TOSS STILL AINT MAN UP ON WHOSE HES FOR.I GUESS THATS HOW D-B HATERS DO.I BET YALL COME TO THE HOME GAMES AND SIT ON THE VISTORS SIDE AND CHEER FOR THERE TEAM CAUSE YOURS AINT GOOD ENOUGH.BE A MAN, YOU RUN THAT MOUTH,NOW CAN YOU TAKE IT?

OMG MiniMe… with over 2000 posts to my credit, surely you can find one or two that would give you a clue as to who I am and who I’m with. I think that little bit of research will help you out more than you think. That’s why you have so much trouble now… you never apply yourself. I WILL say… both my boys have moved on so I’m not as up to date with team info as I have been in the past. But I’m still down with my team… my alumni. It’s called PRIDE. You’ll understand one day.

OMG MiniMe… with over 2000 posts to my credit, surely you can find one or two that would give you a clue as to who I am and who I’m with. I think that little bit of research will help you out more than you think. That’s why you have so much trouble now… you never apply yourself. I WILL say… both my boys have moved on so I’m not as up to date with team info as I have been in the past. But I’m still down with my team… my alumni. It’s called PRIDE. You’ll understand one day.

PRIDE=THATS WHY YOU WANT TELL,YOU AINT WORTH DOING RESEARCH.I THOUGHT YOU WHERE A MAN NOW I'M THINKING YOU AND TOSS ARE WOMEN JUST RUNNING YALLS MOUTH.I ROCK RUFF AND TUFF WITH YOUR AFRO PUFF!!!!!!

Well I figure you hate DB so much and so does this tosssalad cat, You both sound just alike. You havent posted at the same time on multiple threads. Many other clues that you don't even know your giving up. The more you post the closer you come to giving yourself up. Also I don't think you could have two different people on the same message board as stupid as you and tosssalad, so it must be the same person. You! :)

Either way the more you post the closer you come to the edge. (theres a hidden meaning there)

After six years on Coacht I’ve never wanted to post under another ID. There’s no shame in my game… I say what I mean and mean what I say. But you know this WaCoff. I gotta go for now or I’m gonna be late. I have to pick my daughter up from volleyball tryouts in a few and its judgment day. If for some reason she doesn’t make it… I’m going to have some major patch work. :thumb: