Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

GOOD ONE JERRY :thumb: MAN YOUR GOOD

No seriously. Ok... how many State Championships do you think DB has? :unsure: I'm just tryin to help you out because you've obviously been getting your info from a book of fairytales if you think you have a leg to stand on in the conversation of State Championships.

IT'S 3RD AND 13 LETZ RUN IT SAYS COACH MO-RON.JUST LIKE A VIK ALL MOUTH,TAKE IT OUT ON THE LITTLE SCHOOLS.DID YALL SCRIMMAGE JOHN BATTLE.LOL,I KNOW MORE THAN WHAT YOU THINK JERRY! :roflol:

You are an imposter… or at least you didn’t go to school at DB. I know MANY DB students and graduates, and ALL of them know how to speak and write English. I tell you what… why don’t you take the rest of the evening off and learn how to put words together to make legible sentences. PBS has a show… I think it’s called Sesame Street… you might want to check it out tomorrow morning. Come back tomorrow and we will work on it a little more. Why is it all the Clowns this year think DB is the best fit for them to fit in… and they all latch on to WacOff? Go figure! :popcorneater:

You are an imposter… or at least you didn’t go to school at DB. I know MANY DB students and graduates, and ALL of them know how to speak and write English. I tell you what… why don’t you take the rest of the evening off and learn how to put words together to make legible sentences. PBS has a show… I think it’s called Sesame Street… you might want to check it out tomorrow morning. Come back tomorrow and we will work on it a little more. Why is it all the Clowns this year think DB is the best fit for them to fit in… and they all latch on to WacOff? Go figure! :popcorneater:

He owned up to being from NC last night, and yes he is a heat fan this year. That bandwagon is pretty full but they always seem to find room for another knucklehead.

IT'S 3RD AND 13 LETZ RUN IT SAYS COACH MO-RON.JUST LIKE A VIK ALL MOUTH,TAKE IT OUT ON THE LITTLE SCHOOLS.DID YALL SCRIMMAGE JOHN BATTLE.LOL,I KNOW MORE THAN WHAT YOU THINK JERRY! :roflol:

After trying to read this for about 15 minuets… I think I figured out what you were saying. I’ll just say this in response… THS has to be the smallest (in number of students). If they aren’t the smallest… they have to be next to the smallest. And just in case you forgot or don’t know… they spanked EVERYONE in the conference at least one good time last year! If there is a school in this area that would be considered to be “picking on the little schools†it would have to be DB… but I have to say it’s not really their fault!! Now go do your homework.

GOOD FOR YOU JERRY,THATS GREAT.YOU KNOW PEOPLE.YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING IT'S CALLED AFRO TALK.I SEE YOUR JUST LIKE TOSS ,GET ON HERE AND TALK ABOUT OTHER TEAMS CAUSE YOURS IS TO LAME TO TALK ABOUT.I DONT LIKE THE WAY YALL KEEP TALKING ABOUT WACKING OFF. WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THE BATTER?I BET TOSS IS AND YOUR THE CATCHER! :thumb:.GOOD JOB JUST REMEBER TO WIPE.

He owned up to being from NC last night, and yes he is a heat fan this year. That bandwagon is pretty full but they always seem to find room for another knucklehead.

YOU STILL ON HERE LITTLE BUDDY.WHENS YOUR NEXT CLASS SON?AND ITS THE CELTICS,NOT THE HEAT BOY.BUT I GUESS YOU'LL HAVE A GOOD COME BACK.YOU BETTER NOT GET CAUGHT. :o

True True... I don't know why we would expect anything different with a poster child like WacOff. :D So Sweep... sound like you may be a fan of "the other DB"? Did you say you were going to check out the jamboree this year?