Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

WOW Wacoff… how did you teach MiniMe how to fetch so quickly?! Good boy MiniMe!! Give him his treat Wacoff. :roflol:

I know you don't want none son!That aint no afro thats a jerry curl boy.i hope you know alot more than your butt buddy toss cause i bet youve tossed a couple hes way!!!LOL,Bring it CUZ what you got!!!!! ;)

Why would you do that... I thought the score was 0-41. :roflolk: This is great... just like last year the (so called) BIG BOYS of the conference DB and SH think (and predict) that they will run gunshot over the little 5A opponents that they've been forced to come down off their paper podium and play. You know... it has to be disheartening to know that even if you guys have a undefeated season and even win the Big 8 conference (with six of the eight teams being 5A schools)... YOUR LAST GAME OF THE SEASON WILL BE PLAYED IN BLOUNT COUNTY year, after year, after year, after year!!!! :D:roflol:

WHO YOU 4 AFRO PUFF??OR YOU JUST ON HERE LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND TOSS JUST RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT OTHER TEAMS? :rolleyes:

WHO YOU 4 AFRO PUFF??OR YOU JUST ON HERE LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND TOSS JUST RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT OTHER TEAMS? :rolleyes:

Hook, line, and now I'm gonna sink em!! "Who you 4" :roflol: ... MiniMe you're already funnier than WacOff! Ask your daddy who I'm 4. I see you rollin with DB this year. I don't blame ya... I'm rollin with the Miami Heat next season. "That aint no afro its a jerry curl boy"... did you think that one up all by yourself :roflol: ...you're killin me!! Ok ok.... what's this >>> :thumb:?? That's me sending you the thumbs up because I couldn't find the one with the middle finger.... boy!!

Edited by Cap1

Hook, line, and now I'm gonna sink em!! "Who you 4" :roflol: ... MiniMe you're already funnier than WacOff! Ask your daddy who I'm 4. I see you rolin with DB this year. I don't blame ya... I'm rolin with the Miami Heat next season. "That aint no afro its a jerry curl boy"... did you think that one up all by yourself :roflol: ...you're killin me!! Ok ok.... what's this >>> :thumb:?? That's me sending you the thumbs up because I couldn't find the one with the middle finger.... boy!!

Ok....I've got you jump started. Now wear your self out. I'll be back to check on you later. :)

Hey Cap, That ain't King of mo-rons minime that is his queen. We figured that out last night. There playing with goats and all manner of tribal fun.

THATS NOT NICE,TOSS IM TRYING TO HELP YOU BUDDY, BUT YOU GOT TO WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF?HOW MANY STATE TITLES YOU SAY WOODRIDGE HIGH HAD?I'M GOING TO STICK WITH YOU LITTLE BUDDY,THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR.THE GOOD TIMES THE BAD TIMES I'LL BE ON YOUR SIDE FOREVER MORE,{{{{{{{{{{UNLESS YOU PLAYING D-B}}}}}}}}}}}}GO GET YOU SOME PUDDING LITTLE BUDDY :hungry: .I AINT MAD AT YA

THATS NOT NICE,TOSS IM TRYING TO HELP YOU BUDDY, BUT YOU GOT TO WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF?HOW MANY STATE TITLES YOU SAY WOODRIDGE HIGH HAD?I'M GOING TO STICK WITH YOU LITTLE BUDDY,THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR.THE GOOD TIMES THE BAD TIMES I'LL BE ON YOUR SIDE FOREVER MORE,{{{{{{{{{{UNLESS YOU PLAYING D-B}}}}}}}}}}}}GO GET YOU SOME PUDDING LITTLE BUDDY :hungry: .I AINT MAD AT YA

What are all the questions about State Championships MiniMe… I’m just tryin to make the connection to DB? :unsure:

What are all the questions about State Championships MiniMe… I’m just tryin to make the connection to DB? :unsure:

Hey Crap.....Are you and tosssalad twins.....or maybe even closer. If I find out you and tosssalad are the same person you will be disqualified from the "Mo-Ron of the year award"

• Upvote 1

Hook, line, and now I'm gonna sink em!! "Who you 4" :roflol: ... MiniMe you're already funnier than WacOff! Ask your daddy who I'm 4. I see you rollin with DB this year. I don't blame ya... I'm rollin with the Miami Heat next season. "That aint no afro its a jerry curl boy"... did you think that one up all by yourself :roflol: ...you're killin me!! Ok ok.... what's this >>> :thumb:?? That's me sending you the thumbs up because I couldn't find the one with the middle finger.... boy!!

Don't be mad jerry,i'm sure your other finger is somewhere near tosssweeps butt!LOL,Who you with BOY man up or you scared?just by what your writing i say your a viking and if so you better move on to someone else cause ill cut that hair.bring anything up,letz see how good you are .i bet your like your old lady toss just all mouth? :roflol: