Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

You didn't go to DB and you are fan of the tribe? How long have you been on that bandwagon? You're a heat fan now too aren't you?

I MOVED HERE FROM CAROLINA AND IVE GOT KIDS IN CITY SCHOOLS AND ONE AT D-B,AND EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD A SO CALLED BAD YR LAST YR I DID WANT MY KIDS TO GO WHERE THEY COULD BE WINNERS.AT LEAST I'M NOT ASHAMED OF THE TEAM I ROOT FOR.WHAT YOU CAN'T HEAR ME TURN YOUR HEARING AID UP,OLD TIMER!LOL

I MOVED HERE FROM CAROLINA AND IVE GOT KIDS IN CITY SCHOOLS AND ONE AT D-B,AND EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD A SO CALLED BAD YR LAST YR I DID WANT MY KIDS TO GO WHERE THEY COULD BE WINNERS.AT LEAST I'M NOT ASHAMED OF THE TEAM I ROOT FOR.WHAT YOU CAN'T HEAR ME TURN YOUR HEARING AID UP,OLD TIMER!LOL

I CAN HEAR YOU JUST FINE. PLEASE TURN IT DOWN. Are you Maurice's dad? Did the Big E. give you a job?

takes one to know one mo-ron. luckily I don't have to make you look like a fool you handle that all by yourself.

Waco you better lace them up tight if you want to play with me. Your not playing with these local yokels your used to playing with.

I will be the one who says who the Mo-Ron's are here. Just because your a new Mo-Ron don't mean you can come in and change the rules. I'll slap the taste out of your mouth for a couple more days and you'll learn to take your propper place. Only the local yokels play this game with me. Nobody else is that stupid. As for as lacing them up goes I suspect you might be a little light in the loffers.

I will be the one who says who the Mo-Ron's are here. Just because your a new Mo-Ron don't mean you can come in and change the rules. I'll slap the taste out of your mouth for a couple more days and you'll learn to take your propper place. Only the local yokels play this game with me. Nobody else is that stupid. As for as lacing them up goes I suspect you might be a little light in the loffers.

So, the king of the mo-rons gets to name his own court. Good enough for me. Is iam4db your queen?

So, the king of the mo-rons gets to name his own court. Good enough for me. Is iam4db your queen?

TALK OVER THE NET OLD MAN THAT TELLS ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW,YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SAY THAT TO BECAUSE IF THEY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE ,YOU MIGHT BE HOLDING YOUR TEETH IN YOUR HANDS.I CAN BACK UP EVEYTHING I SAY {{{CAN YOU}}}}}}}}}}?TRUST ME SON YOU DONT WANT TO GET ME UPSET OVER HIGH SCHOOL BALL IT WANT BE GOOD 4 YOUR HEALTH.BE A MAN DONT START SOMETHING YOU REALLY DONT WANT SOM!!!!

TALK OVER THE NET OLD MAN THAT TELLS ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW,YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SAY THAT TO BECAUSE IF THEY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE ,YOU MIGHT BE HOLDING YOUR TEETH IN YOUR HANDS.I CAN BACK UP EVEYTHING I SAY {{{CAN YOU}}}}}}}}}}?TRUST ME SON YOU DONT WANT TO GET ME UPSET OVER HIGH SCHOOL BALL IT WANT BE GOOD 4 YOUR HEALTH.BE A MAN DONT START SOMETHING YOU REALLY DONT WANT SOM!!!!

Maybe he keeps his teeth in a jar.