Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

Any team playing the little Indians.

What makes you think their numbers are going to improve? Is GC finally moving on?

Let me correct you, Its "The Big Indians" If you have lived in Washington Co. very long you really already know this but probably have a hard time accepting it. If you have just moved to the area you will soon learn. As for as the "Big Indians" being overated. I believe it was just last year that Tennessee High was ranked #1 in 5A but as it turned out they were a 10th place team at best. The same could be said about south as I think the past 4 years their fan base has been building shelves to place a gold ball. They haven't come close yeat. It could be that everybody is overated. Some just don't know it.

Dude, have you seen them play? If they get past the 'Toppers in 6A then they won't stop until they face Blackman.

Based on what? The new vaulted single wing attack, Maurice running the fly sweep. Please, until GC lets them boys actually play and field a punt they will always be a one and done.

Based on what? The new vaulted single wing attack, Maurice running the fly sweep. Please, until GC lets them boys actually play and field a punt they will always be a one and done.

Well you could be right as that is a large psychological hurdle to overcome. But they have much, much more than just Canon.

Let me correct you, Its "The Big Indians" If you have lived in Washington Co. very long you really already know this but probably have a hard time accepting it. If you have just moved to the area you will soon learn. As for as the "Big Indians" being overated. I believe it was just last year that Tennessee High was ranked #1 in 5A but as it turned out they were a 10th place team at best. The same could be said about south as I think the past 4 years their fan base has been building shelves to place a gold ball. They haven't come close yeat. It could be that everybody is overated. Some just don't know it.

Your name fits "WACO" Yeah you are right some don't know it little indian fan!!

What school has the most wins in the State? What? What? I can't hear you.

We must be something real big for you to hate on a high school team the way you are or maybe your just really envious.

Your one and done deal has been dead along time ago. I know thats all you have but, could you please try and come up with something new and true.

Waco, I think we have a new runner in the race for the "MORON OF THE YEAR AWARD"!

We must be something real big for you to hate on a high school team the way you are or maybe your just really envious.

Your one and done deal has been dead along time ago. I know thats all you have but, could you please try and come up with something new and true.

Waco, I think we have a new runner in the race for the "MORON OF THE YEAR AWARD"!

I already have him in second place 200 points behind Crap1. If I knew his other screen name he would probably be alot closer.

New and true.. I must of read the paper wrong you guys actully won by 50 last year at Maryville instead of getting beat. Oh, and when you have been round for a 100 years you might have a few more wins than everybody else. Good Try!