Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

The only thing that happens in Greenevilles stadium is you get ripped off. Plus the turf has this sheen on it that produces a glare that is very annoying in person and ruins tape. I don't see how anyone could compare it to the Castle. The Castle is the best. DB let some stupid politicians ruin their field. And South is wonderful except it needs more light. All this is before we see the new 'Topper facility.

Anyway, Boone and JC are playing on Friday the 20th. DB plays on Thursday at J. Fred. Yes, I will be there. And Bristol and DB are off on Friday the 20th. South will most likely be packed.

I understand we don't have a plan B for the backup QB. I would have expected Sam to step in and lay down the law on this one. Switching JC to slot after the Black Bird went down was a logically good decision. He shouldn't miss a beat. But our current depth chart at General has me worried. Some of my cronies prefer PW back there citing his Intelligence Quotient as the trump card. I personally see the Black Sheep as the multi-function athlete. I know he is a personal foul waiting to happen but I stand by him. In my experience when you have a problem individual giving them tremendous responsibilities usually brings out their best. I say this is the year we put him to the test. What do we have to lose. I understand our defense is rather impressive. I understand our offense had not quite jelled yet. So what else is new.

Comp ol buddy.....here lately your posts reek with the taste of bitterness and old age. I understand you are a die hard fan, but come on now. You don't have to have flashbacks of every single thing that ever happened every where... you can keep the "insider" discussion tho...kinda makes you look like a spy.

Comp ol buddy.....here lately your posts reek with the taste of bitterness and old age. I understand you are a die hard fan, but come on now. You don't have to have flashbacks of every single thing that ever happened every where... you can keep the "insider" discussion tho...kinda makes you look like a spy.

Who do you want me to be...Neil Sadaka? Sorry FB for the code but I made a rule long ago that chastised anyone who used a name when referring to a Rebel. So I broke my own rule. I gotta get back or Crawdad will whack me. It's hard being an IKE. But I try to do my job.

Who do you want me to be...Neil Sadaka? Sorry FB for the code but I made a rule long ago that chastised anyone who used a name when referring to a Rebel. So I broke my own rule. I gotta get back or Crawdad will whack me. It's hard being an IKE. But I try to do my job.

Well, I just don't want you having a coronary on us here, you are one of the few loyal ones. Just don't take it so hard when we aren't even in season yet. Scrimmages are used for looks, a kid's attitude and team attitude is quite revealing, but when all is said and done, you have to find out what is what when you paint up in that little blue and awesome red and start your rebel football season. And there better be some good cooking and loud noises week 2 sir.

Well i think Tenn high should take it all followed by Dobyns Bennett. That game will be a tough hard fought game and Db is at home some it could go either way. Then South and Boone should battle for third and fourth place, They both lost some key players but south lost a coach so i would have to give this one to Boone. Now dont forget about Science Hill they have always had a bunch of talent but nobody who knows how to use them. I think Stacy Cater can take control of the team and do something look for them to sneak in the top four. Then we have the bottom three teams Crockett, Central and Volunteer. I will start with Volunteer. They was obviously out gunned by Elizabethton But the North game on the hand was the complete game from this squad, If they had a kicking game they could have pulled this one out and the goose egg they had last year could have been 3 or 4 games. This year the have to replace a Qb and the fast guy Williams. If they can stay healthy the can win 3 games. Now, on to Central they have a very good Qb with nothing around him it is hard to carry a team on his back. I feel this game Between Volunteer and Central will determine the sixth place. Crockett lost their main stay at RB so they need to find somebody and fast. So they should finsh last. But it is a true toss up between these three teams.

Well i think Tenn high should take it all followed by Dobyns Bennett. That game will be a tough hard fought game and Db is at home some it could go either way. Then South and Boone should battle for third and fourth place, They both lost some key players but south lost a coach so i would have to give this one to Boone. Now dont forget about Science Hill they have always had a bunch of talent but nobody who knows how to use them. I think Stacy Cater can take control of the team and do something look for them to sneak in the top four. Then we have the bottom three teams Crockett, Central and Volunteer. I will start with Volunteer. They was obviously out gunned by Elizabethton But the North game on the hand was the complete game from this squad, If they had a kicking game they could have pulled this one out and the goose egg they had last year could have been 3 or 4 games. This year the have to replace a Qb and the fast guy Williams. If they can stay healthy the can win 3 games. Now, on to Central they have a very good Qb with nothing around him it is hard to carry a team on his back. I feel this game Between Volunteer and Central will determine the sixth place. Crockett lost their main stay at RB so they need to find somebody and fast. So they should finsh last. But it is a true toss up between these three teams.

hey waco. Is it to early to give out the moron of the year award? Because i think this guy should win it. Tenn.High to win the conference? You must be smokin crack with Crap1. Are you serious? DB,Science Hill,Boone, Teen.High,South, Crockett, Central and Volunteer. Go back to sleep. I will wake you up when the nightmare is over. You can come polish the gold ball with your boy crap1.

hey waco. Is it to early to give out the moron of the year award? Because i think this guy should win it. Tenn.High to win the conference? You must be smokin crack with Crap1. Are you serious? DB,Science Hill,Boone, Teen.High,South, Crockett, Central and Volunteer. Go back to sleep. I will wake you up when the nightmare is over. You can come polish the gold ball with your boy crap1.

A lot of new "screen names" popping up all of the sudden. I smell a rat.

Nah. DB, SH, Boone, TH, South, Vol, Crockett, Central. Last three smell South blood in the water. Expect 1 upset. South will take one from the top 4. All bets are off if South's QB or RB have a problem. They all know it.

S-Hill is very talented. What's new, right? Probably more so at skilled positions. But, the boys need to step it up a notch or two. If Carter can do that, look out. From what I see, they need to mentally toughen up. Get an "attitude" of whipping someone on the field. S-Hill has a lot of work to do. The Seymour/Campbell County scrimmage was ok for a first scrimmage. Greenville will be looking to make a statement in the scrimmage Thursday. We will see where they are at when they meet.