Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

Well thats more fitting since south has lost more first round playoff games than any other team in upper east tn.

That could be. It's been so long I don't remember. But Jack, what are you going to do with 7000 screaming Rebels long about week 5 at J. Fred? Sounds like a job for the National Guard to me. I mean that might just be the Charter Game of the Week.

That's a pretty thick limb Plainwht in my opinion... and I have to agree that they have lost more than they realize with the graduation of that ML #58. He single-handedly leveled the playing field in several games for the Trail Blazers. Every team had to come up with a game plan and make adjustments to defend against him last year. Trail Blazers are well coached and played with allot of heart last year, but I believe the cards are stacked against them in every other category. My opening conference standings will have them no better than 4th this year. DB will be the team to beat and I believe Stacy Carter will have a good showing this year and possibly give the Indians a run for their money. The Vikings will compete but they will have a tough time with the 6A teams this year.

Kept a whole lot more than they lost Cap. I can see the Blazers being mighty tough this year. They haven't really been in this seat so it is really too tough to tell. I see them as better than 4th. Heck, loads of surprises from the team got them a 3rd place spot. I think the tune up games of Seymour and Cherokee will set the tone for the South game, and then we just go from there.

Nice to see ya Cap, Week 9 is a long ways away.

Kept a whole lot more than they lost Cap. I can see the Blazers being mighty tough this year. They haven't really been in this seat so it is really too tough to tell. I see them as better than 4th. Heck, loads of surprises from the team got them a 3rd place spot. I think the tune up games of Seymour and Cherokee will set the tone for the South game, and then we just go from there.

Nice to see ya Cap, Week 9 is a long ways away.

We got your tune up games.

That could be. It's been so long I don't remember. But Jack, what are you going to do with 7000 screaming Rebels long about week 5 at J. Fred? Sounds like a job for the National Guard to me. I mean that might just be the Charter Game of the Week.

They have started with a more solid end zone bleachers.I look forward to seeing what they do on the visitor side.I still don't see them going past the 37 yard line at the scoreboard end however.I hope that they are plenty big enough so we don't have to see another Tennessee High game with people standing all around the fence.

Pay your money to get in the gate and take a seat in the Baseball Stadium.... we appriciate the $$$$ to support the Tribe.

Roll Tribe Roll