Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

New and true.. I must of read the paper wrong you guys actully won by 50 last year at Maryville instead of getting beat. Oh, and when you have been round for a 100 years you might have a few more wins than everybody else. Good Try!

I have a feeling you might be on suicide watch about mid season

You should change your name to "tosssalad". Im already on to you. Your not in Washington Co. You sound like one of those angry south fans.

Tosssalad... finally something you might be an expert in. And, by the way, never cuss me again by calling me a South fan. I would rather you smack my momma.

The whole point of the affair is that it is supposed to be a showcase of assets. Why would any coach not want to show his cards. I mean it's one quarter. I guess if you don't have anything then you do what you can. It is intended to give the fans something to entice them to come and watch the real games. What if it were a NASCAR Jamboree? If they played it like most of the coaches around here then they would just drive around in formation for a few laps and call it a Jamboree. Incredible. Stacy Carter was the only one who saw it for what it was. Giving the fans a tidbit. I hope Coach Haynie plays it the same way. The only down side to all of this is injury. But most will agree that 80% of all injuries occur in practice.

Well I guess Carter was the only one to get that memo during the past couple of years. And the fact that South was the only team to show anything sort of diminishes the whole thing. TN High had a few players in positions that they never played again throughout the 2009 season. I also wouldn't be suprised if a couple of runningbacks don't play in the jamboree this Thursday if they aren't completely healed; there's no reason to risk further injury for something that doesn't go in the record books.

Well I guess Carter was the only one to get that memo during the past couple of years. And the fact that South was the only team to show anything sort of diminishes the whole thing. TN High had a few players in positions that they never played again throughout the 2009 season. I also wouldn't be suprised if a couple of runningbacks don't play in the jamboree this Thursday if they aren't completely healed; there's no reason to risk further injury for something that doesn't go in the record books.

Carring for the wounded goes without saying. South has injuries to starters as well. As I said you do what you can do. But I can't wait. I want to see them all. Taylor Winchell I'm sure will please. And would like to see North on Friday nite. I understand North will give 'Betsy a run for the money this year.

Dude, have you seen them play? If they get past the 'Toppers in 6A then they won't stop until they face Blackman.

I think they would have to go through Maryville first in order to get to Blackman. Blackman is in District 7 or 8. I would bet on Riverdale, Oakland, or Smyrna meeting the quad 1 winner.

I also believe that teams from the same district can face eachother in the first round now. A Science Hill vs. DB first round game would be interesting.

I'll draw a little fire off of you boys.I think this guy is a one time indian ! Maybe got pushed away from the table and didn't get to grow into a BIG INDIAN :mrgreen:

You could be right about that Batman. He seems to really dislike Clark. Something odd for someone who "says" they live in Washington Co. One thing's for sure, he really hates DB. Poor guy. Maybe he can get a job vacuming our carpet.

Well, if anyone plays football and is concerned about getting hurt, they are gonna be set up for injury. Ya just go play the game hard and at the best of your ability. If you get hurt, you get hurt. Can't step out on a football field and say . . . "oh, I better be careful and NOT get hurt". Oh, please!