Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

What are you talking about? I haven't deleted anything. You do know that when somebody has to resort to calling somebody "light in their loafers" it shows how unorginial and played out they are. By the way has anybody responded to your thread yet?

real fans have not lame ones,and you know what im talking bout.you dont need to be putting mess on here like that!

TOSS,I GOT TO SAY THIS IS GETTING BORING,MAN I'M JUST GOING TO TELL YOU HOW IT IS AND WHATZ UP.FIRST IM HERE FROM EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA=ROCKY MOUNT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW=ASK B.W.HOLT WHERE THAT IS,HE COACHED THERE ABOUT 6 YRS AND CAME BACK TO BRISTOL LAST YR.I'M A BIG HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL FAN,AND KNOWS IT ALL STARTS HERE,WITHOUT HIGH SCHOOL THERES NO COLLEGE OR PRO.I MOVED TO KPT CAUSE OF A LAY-OFF.SO IVE GOT KIDS IN THE CITY SCHOOLS,AND ONES AT D-B THATS WHERE SHE WANTED TO GO.I FIRST JUST HEARD ALL THESE PEOPLE AROUND TALKING CRAP ABOUT D-B AND STARTED TO ASK WHY.WHEN I ASK THEM THEY GAVE ALOT OF DUMB MESS LIKE YOU.THEN I JUST FOUND OUT THEY WHERE HATERS ,JUST LIKE YOU CAUSE THERE SCHOOLS COULDNT BEAT D-B.SO THATS WHAT MADE ME GET INTO IT AND FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THEM.THEN I GOT ON HERE AND SEEN ALL THIS WHINNING ABOUT THEM,ABOUT HOW THEY CANT GET OUT OF FIRST ROUND. THEY I LOOKED AROUND SOME MORE AND FOUND OUT NOBODY AROUND HERE IS DOING NOTHING ,BUT OUT OF ALL OF THEM D-B HAS THE BETTER CHANCES.LOOK UP THERE RECORD VS ALL THE TEAMS AROUND HERE?IT'S WORSE THAN I THOUGHT.I GREW UP A DUKE FAN AND MY BROTHERS ARE ALL TARHOLE FANS,SO I KNOW ALL ABOUT HATERS =LIKE NCSTATE,WAKE AND EAST CAROLINA FANS.BUT WHEN I CALLED HOME AND TOLD MY BUDDYS HOW DUMB SOME OF YOU HATERS ARE ,WE HAD A GOOD LAUGH,THEN I TOLD THEM ABOUT YOU!! :roflol: ,ACTION SHOWS ALOT MORE THAN MOUTH.AND LOOKING AT THE RECORDS YALL NEED TO BE GOING AFTER EACH OTHER FOR 2ND CAUSE 1ST IS TAKEN.DUDE IT DONT MATTER WHAT YOU SAY TO ME YOU ARE THE JOKE,IT JUST SHOWS WHOS RUNNING NORTHEAST TENNESSEE CAUSE WHEN ONE TEAM HAS A BAD YR EVERYBODY JUMPS ON THEM.D-B HAD A SO CALLED BAD YR BUT ,BOONE ,TENN HIGH,SOUTH FINISHED IN FRONT OF THEM BUT DIDNT GET NO MORE THAN THEY GOT.WHERES THE TITLES?AND CLARK WANTS TO PLAY THE TEAMS FROM KNOXVILLE AND AROUND THERE CAUSE EVERY TEAM HERE IS WEAK.WOW IF TRUTH BE TOLD {WHICH AINT DONE ON HERE ALOT}TAKE ANY TEAM IN THE BIG 8 AND LET THEM PLAY D-B's OPP. LAST YR AND SEE WHAT THERE RECORD WOULD HAVE BEEN :popcorneater:

THATS THE TRUTH AND I DONT NEED YOU TO TELL ME NOTHING,IT DONT MATTER WHAT YOUR TEAM DOES IT WANT EVER BE ON D-B's LEVEL.SOME TEAMS HAVE HAD A GOOD REC. FOR A COUPLE YRS BUT LETZ LOOK AT THEM OVER THE LAST 15 AND LOOK AT THE OPP'S THEY HAVE PLAYED IVE POSTED THIS BEFORE,EAST ,JOHNSON COUNTY,ERWIN,COME ON TRADE YOUR OPP. FOR D-B's.I KNOW YALL WOULD RUN THE TABLE,COULDNT DO IT IN YOUR LAST CONF. AND SURE COULDNT DO IT IN THE MOUNTIAN WEAK.MWEST, MEAST AND GREENEVILLE OWNED YALL.AND CAUSE YALL WON A COUPLE YALL THINK YOUR UP THERE WITH THE BIG DOGS.YOU BETTER HOPE YOU KEEP WINNING CAUSE WHEN YOU FALL OFF THAT CLOUD IM GOING TO BE WAITING BUT BY THEN YOU WANT BE MAN ENOUGH TO GAT ON HERE.YOU REALLY THINK THESE BOYS FORGOT ABOUT LAST YR DONT BE ON THE TRACKS WHEN THE TRAIN COMES DOWN IT.I HATE IT FOR THE BIG 8 :lol:

You should change your name to "six tons of !$&* Joseph" because you are full of it. You obviously don't know anything about football. Did you even go to the jamboree? South to beat DB? Tenn. High to beat DB? Tenn.High looked aweful. South not fast enough. You should stick with what you know best. Whatever it is, if anything.Roll Tribe

dbFAN - Is S-Hill fast enough to beat ya?

dbFAN - Is S-Hill fast enough to beat ya?

Science Hill defenitely has the horses to get it done. However, DB is in Stacey Carters head as usual. When we play South we already have a ten point lead before the opening kickoff. Now that he's got more speed and better athletes i think it's an even field. I've said it before and i will say it again, with what i've seen in Johnson City over the past couple seasons, at the middle school level, freshman and varsity the Toppers have the players to own us for the next two or three years. I'm telling the truth. Realy impressed with the talent level their. It's all dependant on the game plan the Indians bring. Their are two teams Clark prepares better for and does not want to lose to, ever. South and S-Hill are the two. It's a pride thang, an Indian thank and a Kingsport thang. So, i expect we will be hitting on all cyclinders for each of those games. But, the S-Hill game should be an "Instant Classic" this year, so bring your camcorders and get it on film. Roll Tribe Roll!!!!!

}TAKE ANY TEAM IN THE BIG 8 AND LET THEM PLAY D-B's OPP. LAST YR AND SEE WHAT THERE RECORD WOULD HAVE BEEN :popcorneater:

hahaha This is logic? Let's see DB (6A) v. SC (5A) uh let's see DB (6A) v. THS (5A), uh let's see DB (6A) v. South (5A), uh let's see DB (6A) v. lil DB (5A), uh let's see DB (6A) v. Crockett (5A), uh let's see DB (6A) v. Volunteer (5A). KPT are you not playing teams in a lower conference? How many 4A teams did all the 5A teams in our conference play last year? Add them all up and combine them all and it's less than the number of 5A teams that KPT is playing each year. I don't get your irrational argument? hahahahaha

hahaha This is logic? Let's see DB (6A) v. SC (5A) uh let's see DB (6A) v. THS (5A), uh let's see DB (6A) v. South (5A), uh let's see DB (6A) v. lil DB (5A), uh let's see DB (6A) v. Crockett (5A), uh let's see DB (6A) v. Volunteer (5A). KPT are you not playing teams in a lower conference? How many 4A teams did all the 5A teams in our conference play last year? Add them all up and combine them all and it's less than the number of 5A teams that KPT is playing each year. I don't get your irrational argument? hahahahaha

Im talking non-conf.Yall talk lower class we cant do nothing about that,that's just something else the THSSAA has screwed up.Here we go again another D-B hater.There sure is alot of you BOYS!LOL,All yall want to keep saying is D-B one and done and there playing lower class teams.Call THSSAA and cry to them so you can go back to the mountian weak or whereever your team came from.You want to talk when your team has a good yr ,but when someone says add some better non conf teams you start talking how little your school is.you wanted to pile up the wins with teams like johnson county ,erwin,east,some even tryed to use virgina high,LOL.if your a big boy to put a team down dont start talking class level when someone brings up your weak non conf

Science Hill defenitely has the horses to get it done. However, DB is in Stacey Carters head as usual. When we play South we already have a ten point lead before the opening kickoff. Now that he's got more speed and better athletes i think it's an even field. I've said it before and i will say it again, with what i've seen in Johnson City over the past couple seasons, at the middle school level, freshman and varsity the Toppers have the players to own us for the next two or three years. I'm telling the truth. Realy impressed with the talent level their. It's all dependant on the game plan the Indians bring. Their are two teams Clark prepares better for and does not want to lose to, ever. South and S-Hill are the two. It's a pride thang, an Indian thank and a Kingsport thang. So, i expect we will be hitting on all cyclinders for each of those games. But, the S-Hill game should be an "Instant Classic" this year, so bring your camcorders and get it on film. Roll Tribe Roll!!!!!

I'm in agreement with this statement. :thumb: