Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

That is the one negative thing I can say about D-B football is the crappy visitor accommodations. They could do better if they wanted to.

Talk about crappy accommodations,try sitting where we used to every other year we played you, with that bunch of eggheads behind us in their little boxes gauking at every thing we said or did....and having to park at the Rec....and 1 restroom...and well Im sure thats enough for now.

Yeah i know what your saying..... Finally beat us again.... Maybe you should get a gold ball for that. Let's see, you beat DB and we killed South yet you lost to South or was it Boone? Either way maybe the "flue" was not an excuse but reality. Anyway, hope you get a couple more UT signees before we play....you know what i mean crap1? Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DB better be all you say they can be, or you're gonna have to rent a P.O.D to store all this crow I'm setting back for ya... you know what I mean!! ;)

WHERE YOU GOING TO BE AT SO WE CAN MEET UP?COME ON BABY I GOT TO PUT A FACE TO ALL THIS TALKING.LOL

I'm gonna try to get somewhere where I can see... but you know how that can be in that sorry excuse of a stadium. But you can't miss me... I'll be the black guy wearing the maroon shirt. :flower: