Hampton 2010

pujo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was glad to hear from The Living Pujo Legend on the forum. He usually keeps us all informed on the upper east Tennessee football scene. Are there any young lads in that area that I should look at for legend status this season?

Legend status will have to be earned, I know a few kids in this area that could earn it, but it has to be earned on the field.

I'm sorry i have been a Hampton fan for along time i have played there 3years ago! but you talk about how the 2010 team works hard and i heard of a kid who could lift 375 and then at the wieght lifting compatition he couldnt even get 275 off his chest also there was a bunch who they said they could all get 300 well i didnt hear of one kid to get 300 i didnt even hear of one that got 250 also you said there D looked great against volenteer and Suliven Central also teams who combined 2 wins last season and Central scrimmaged north green who tied with them for 2 hours befor they scrimmaged Hampton and they still tied with them and only reason they looked good against volenteer was the fact there coach ran the same offence the whole scrimage and it was pathetic both teams were they droped Gatlin berg pitt cause they are terrified of getting killed here is how i think they will really do!

they will only beat North green by 28 and Hancock County by 14 also they will beat Unaka by 7! they will take Unico co down by 6 Then they will beat Johnson Co by 2 at home! they will lose to Johnson Co away by 10 and get beat by cosby by 14 and lose to Sulivan East by 12 Cloudlan will win in OT by 1 and i pick Happy Valley to beat them by 35 i think there record will be 5-5 but if they do worse it wouldnt suprise me this is he worse Hampton team i have seen in awhile! alot of these players need to grow up a whole lot befor season starts also they have lost there whole line and a great running back and a great Quarter Back they probably had 85% of hamptons points last year! The 2010 team has way to many players who think there really better then they truely are and the talk about a great coaching staff the best coach they got is Lunsford and that is it They lost 2 of the best coaches j.C. and Tim Andrews! plus they lost the best player in the conferance Logan Andrews there is no one who will fill the shoes of last years line plus yea they do have good line backers but they have one saftey Dylan Ward, Jacob Jones and kevin Taylor are a joke and the have TJ Lyons who is there best player at D end they have no D tackels so they will get ran on all year! also they say they won the Volenteer Scrimage but our Varsity cored on there Jv D! but the 2010 class will be a whole lot better!

Wow! Someone is really missing the good ole days already. This years team may not be as good as the 2007 team but alot of teams arent going to be as good as that team. There was alot of pure tallent on that team. Some have to work hard and still wont be that tallented. If you are the true Hampton fan you say you are then dont bad mouth kids that are out there working hard. I think the 2010 Dogs could be pretty good but only time will tell. I will be there at the games no matter how they do cause Im a true fan. There is no need to single out kids that are out there working and playing for our school. Maybe they will go 5-5 but so did the 2008 team that had alot of 2007 team players on it. So dont talk bad about a bunch of boys out there playing hard.

MY, MY! ALREADY bashing a football team yet to be tried! The Jones kid will do very well this year as will Taylor. (may wanna check last year's stats and 'Conf Honors' before talking)....J.C. and Tim Andrews are both good friends and great coaches. Adam, Brett, Logan and senior company were great players. There ARE young men on this team that feel they are good and they work hard to prove it... To be good, gotta believe you are good! I find it hard to believe any real 'BULLDOG' fan would get on here and belittle any Hampton Athlete the way this person did. We have a coaching staff and athletes any school would die for.....They will gladly prove who the "JOKE" is in a short time :roflol:

Will Hampton be anywhere close to as good as the team Sp beat in 07' on the way to the title? They had a good team that year..

They have alot to prove to be in the same clas as the 2007 team. Anyone who could stay on the field with SP that yeat was pretty good. This team has some potential, but I'd have to see several game to determine if they are a great team or just an average team. In my opinion ,if the line does well, this will be a pretty good bunch, they should be good every where else.

Let me ask you a question Pujo. I was reading in my book from last year and Hampton had some big ole boys. Are any of those boys alot stronger than they were last year? If that coach has made them lift weights everyday, they should be much stronger. I know our boys are alot faster and stronger. It looked like in that scrimmage our new quarterback has been running with ankle weights. I need to ask Grider how much faster he is this year in his 50 yard dash time.

Let me ask you a question Pujo. I was reading in my book from last year and Hampton had some big ole boys. Are any of those boys alot stronger than they were last year? If that coach has made them lift weights everyday, they should be much stronger. I know our boys are alot faster and stronger. It looked like in that scrimmage our new quarterback has been running with ankle weights. I need to ask Grider how much faster he is this year in his 50 yard dash time.

The team is not as big as a year ago ,but they were better in the weight lifting competetion. The coach has had them lifting hard. They have a few kids who must have been wearing those ankle weights. Not world class but fairly good speed. Sort of doubt we would fair very well in a foot race with you fellers. Very few 1 and 2a teams can match the speed at South Pitt. Hopefully we will be strong enough to knock some big holes to run through. If not ,maybe our big backs can just knock um out of the way. Got some big ole strong backs.

Will Hampton be anywhere close to as good as the team Sp beat in 07' on the way to the title? They had a good team that year..

They have alot to prove to be in the same clas as the 2007 team. Anyone who could stay on the field with SP that yeat was pretty good. This team has some potential, but I'd have to see several game to determine if they are a great team or just an average team. In my opinion ,if the line does well, this will be a pretty good bunch, they should be good every where else.

The 2005 team could have beat SP if they could have played then in 07.

The 2005 team could have beat SP if they could have played then in 07.

:roflolk::oops::roll:;)