Jefferson County Football 2010

JCSP20

I would say as usual Bearen will be the toughest upcoming opponent. I dont expect greenville to be down at all unlike others on here. They are usually pretty tough to beat and I would hope they would be with the Niswanger (sp?) money thats poured into the school. Seiverville is right up there with those three and I would say Morristown West will be the fourht toughest game for Jefferson County.

im guessing ur part of the jeff co. o-line? and from what i know....i think yall will be the toughest regular season opponent for greeneville. alot of returning starters and talent... just like g-ville. gonna be a great opening game. cant wait.....

I am eager to hear some news about the Pats. I hope to get by practice sometime in the next few days. With no scrimmages, I hope they can get a look against each other. I too have heard of coaches not coaching anymore. I heard that Coach Delozier was moved to freshman and that a couple others were let go. Any news on replacements?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked what I saw for the most part. The blue team had an advantage over the white team as far as overall talent goes, but the white team still managed to make it a game. Good job to everyone. I saw alot of talent out there dont get me wrong, but it is a complete overstatement to say that we have several division 1 athletes on the team. As a matter of fact, the best athlete, if im not mistaken, was recently kicked off the team. The team is talented just not #### much as some people talk them up to be. Keep working hard boys.

I liked what I saw for the most part. The blue team had an advantage over the white team as far as overall talent goes, but the white team still managed to make it a game. Good job to everyone. I saw alot of talent out there dont get me wrong, but it is a complete overstatement to say that we have several division 1 athletes on the team. As a matter of fact, the best athlete, if im not mistaken, was recently kicked off the team. The team is talented just not #### much as some people talk them up to be. Keep working hard boys.
Indeed, good sir. Now this right here is what I call objectivity and reason. Good stuff, my brotha. Keep it coming.

Solid squad this year-- no doubt about that fellas-- but there's not a D-1A athlete among the troops this year. That's a revelation that might come as a surprise to many of the delusional inhabitants of Dumplin Valley, but I figured someone should let everyone know. So there. I said it. Thank me later.

Mason's out. There goes your best defensive player. What in the eff happened here?

Ausmus, too? Now tell me that won't be a hit to the offense. What's the deal homies? Can't keep the best players on the team? I need this explained to me pronto. There's got to be some explanation for this madness, because these two were our horses last year. Goodness gracious, this attrition is making my head hurt. :roflol:

Last thought: #17 is our quarterback. :roflol: Heyyyoooooo!

I'm out. Y'all playas be easy.

Indeed, good sir. Now this right here is what I call objectivity and reason. Good stuff, my brotha. Keep it coming.

Solid squad this year-- no doubt about that fellas-- but there's not a D-1A athlete among the troops this year. That's a revelation that might come as a surprise to many of the delusional inhabitants of Dumplin Valley, but I figured someone should let everyone know. So there. I said it. Thank me later.

Mason's out. There goes your best defensive player. What in the eff happened here?

Ausmus, too? Now tell me that won't be a hit to the offense. What's the deal homies? Can't keep the best players on the team? I need this explained to me pronto. There's got to be some explanation for this madness, because these two were our horses last year. Goodness gracious, this attrition is making my head hurt. :roflol:

Last thought: #17 is our quarterback. :roflol: Heyyyoooooo!

I'm out. Y'all playas be easy.[/quote too funny ,still making up new names? Roll train roll !!

Not one D1 athlete? Interesting, Last I checked the statistical stuff, #10 Charles Anthony Goins, was putting up D1 level numbers at several combines and invitation only events. Just saying, “Not one D1 athlete” does not make it so. However, even putting up great numbers does secure D1 scholarships if the TEAM does not win. Also, there some others that have the potential to be D1 prospects, THEY MUST WORK AT IT outside the "normal" workouts.

I understand he verbally Threatened a teacher. Duhhhhhhh

Ausmus, too? Now tell me that won't be a hit to the offense. What's the deal homies? Can't keep the best players on the team? I need this explained to me pronto. There's got to be some explanation for this madness, because these two were our horses last year. Goodness gracious, this attrition is making my head hurt. :wacko:

Not sure about Bo playing or not playing. If he does not, that is his decision and I wish him the best. Other receivers will just have to step up.

Last thought: #17 is our quarterback. :wub: Heyyyoooooo!

I'm out. Y'all playas be easy.

Are you serious? Where you watching the same Blue/White Game I was? How many points did the Blue score while #17 was at quarterback?

If I remember right, that would be ZERO

Don’t get me wrong, I think he is a Great young man, but he is not the starting QB in our offensive set. I would love to see us line up in a spread and throw the ball 60% of the time, but that is not going to happen. I like “explosive” passing offences too, but seriously. #17 as the starting QB, this year? Really? You want that?

Ok, say #10 goes to Coach Anderson and says "Coach, I want to play only at receiver/DB" and Coach Anderson agrees.

Is #17 durable enough to take the pounding from varsity players on Friday Nights game in and game out? You tell me, I do not know, but you are "Ubiquitous" and are thus everywhere and should know…….

Brad Mason only played offense from the half way point of the season on. I dont think it will be a devastating to the team at all due to the fact that the defense played and succeeded without him. Legitimacy of one's posts, on the other hand, can be devastated by incorrect information.