Henry County Football

West TN football

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James was a good coach but Gaddis has been better, not that any of that matters cause they are both gone, It will be interesting to see this unfold, new director taking over who is good friends with James, and was with him in Dyersburg. Senior may be at the helm once again at Henry County. Will the powers to be wait until April for the new director to be a part of this or not? There are many unknowns but spring practice is just around the corner.

Biggest Question here: Will Ward be able to bring coaches with him or will they keep Paris staff intact? :roflol:

Staff won't be intact if rumors I hear are true (Muench and Wyatt leaving too).Life has taught me that change is not always bad but I am somewhat saddened by this. Coach Gaddis was quoted in today's PI as saying that we should have a lot of talented and expierenced applicants--- I think we will. I just hope it will be finalized quickly.

GO BIG RED

Good luck in the coaching search. Henry Co has a great tradition.

Tradition are you kidding me. What kind of tradition does Henry County have? Yall have a couple of winning seasons and you call that tradition. What a joke.

All due respect, A Joke is using 2 seasons to come up conjecture. Those who have been around HC Football for a few decades can attest to that.

From my sources, I am hearing an outsider has a chance of taking this job. Russ Long, a young coach who has the desire to take over a program and implement his Spread Offense. He's a great playcaller, and is basically the next Steve Spurrier with visor and all.

I am sure that HC will have no trouble finding a coach! They have a large school system and good fan base and got back on track after a few bad years which happens to everone sooner or later! Somebody may should call Morris from Milan is that where he got his start! Good luck on the hunt for a new coach!! ;)