Region 4-AAA Tourney

MidTennFootball

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Mike personally, he WILL have a say so. They do all have to have jobs, but their will still be openings. Don't be surprised if he doesn't make it to the state tournament with the Patriots, on him being their anyway working his magic to fill that position. That is what he did last year and he came from East TN to the big boy league...

I think he will make it to the state tournamnet also. I believe both teams that make it to the region champ game will make it to state. Chatt area is terrible this year.

You positive about the Chatt area? I remember thinking that last year and both Oakland and Shelbyville got knocked outy.........

I know Mike personally, he WILL have a say so. They do all have to have jobs, but their will still be openings. Don't be surprised if he doesn't make it to the state tournament with the Patriots, on him being their anyway working his magic to fill that position. That is what he did last year and he came from East TN to the big boy league...

I think he will make it to the state tournamnet also. I believe both teams that make it to the region champ game will make it to state. Chatt area is terrible this year.

He will go in some way or another. I do think it will be with his Patriots. Not all on his shoulders though, I think Jamal will carry a big load himself. He is certainly good enough to! Yes, is there still basketball in Chattanooga this year??? I thought they all already waved their white flags...

I am almost for certain that the Central kids will all be at Oakland Middle school. I know for a fact all the good basketball players will be there!!!

Looking at the zoning for the middle schools leads me to believe the kids from around the Patterson park area which is where a lot of the Central athletes come from, is zoned for Buchanon. Looks like they tried to split the neighborhood so to speak.

I don't know much about zoning and how they are going to do it, but what I do know is Mike Wright. He will not allow any player to leave his grasp. Especially if he thinks they have the potential to one day lead him to the promise land. Some, he will let go, because they can't run his system. This may be hard to believe, but while he was at East, the best athletes in the school didn't even play. They couldn't buy into his system, so he ran them off. He knows what he is doing. Trust him and all will be well at Oakland HS and Oakland Middle...

A middle school job is not as good as a high school job in Rutherford County. I know that Mike Wright is an apparent God to you mj, but Oakland Middle will not be the savior you think that it will be if they do not get some athletes. I am not knocking Coach Wright, he has done an amazing job this year, but you have to have the horses to compete.

I don't know much about zoning and how they are going to do it, but what I do know is Mike Wright. He will not allow any player to leave his grasp. Especially if he thinks they have the potential to one day lead him to the promise land. Some, he will let go, because they can't run his system. This may be hard to believe, but while he was at East, the best athletes in the school didn't even play. They couldn't buy into his system, so he ran them off. He knows what he is doing. Trust him and all will be well at Oakland HS and Oakland Middle...

Better be careful with this approach. Not that big a deal if you can keep winning, but if the overall talent level decreases or doesn't quite measure up to the other boro teams and the wins falter a little, gets a lot of naysayers rumbling about the "talent" walking the halls. Case in point is just across town.

All that I am saying is Coach Wright can coach. He has proven that he can win anywhere with any talent level he has under his wing. I am looking forward to see what he will do this year with the Patriots & in their bright future. Yes, their future is bright with Coach Wright at the helm. The only thing that will ever hurt him is if his dad decides to move to the boro & teach his son another lesson or two...

I don't want Kerry. He stays hurt and has a BIG head. Jamal also plays GREAT D. I'll take that any day. Just because Bebe doesn't shoot doesn't mean nothing. Hes a good point guard who knows how to play the PG spot the way it's suppose to be played. About Gooch ahh that guy has be such a let down... I like the Williams kid tho, he can play. Man Vari or w/e from Riverdale is going to be a beast!

All that I am saying is Coach Wright can coach. He has proven that he can win anywhere with any talent level he has under his wing. I am looking forward to see what he will do this year with the Patriots & in their bright future. Yes, their future is bright with Coach Wright at the helm. The only thing that will ever hurt him is if his dad decides to move to the boro & teach his son another lesson or two...

Why doesn't he just hire his dad for the middle school job? Their systems must be similar.