Region 4-AAA Tourney

MidTennFootball

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hat eto be negative but I dont see Siegel getting past the likes of White Station or Melrose in the state tournament

Yes it will indeed be tough, but I think it is doable. They should be able to get Tate back should they make the tourney. I think it is all just going to come down to how draw comes out.

OP. I'm glad there is someone else on here besides me that has some basketball knowledge. If Siegel does win Monday, they possibly might not play Melrose or White Station until the championship game depending on how the draw goes.

And don't forget people, Siegel drew a #1 ranked Antioch 2 years ago when Siegel started 4 sophomores and 1 senior and beat Antioch by 20 or so. Not saying that Siegel will win state, but don't count them out.

Also, why all the bad mouthing with Dotson? How many coaches can put around 40 pts, 20 reb, and 12 ast on the bench for basicly the ENTIRE SEASON and go 23-8 and when a region championship? Not saying Dotson is a god, but he and his staff must be doing something right!! :roflol:

Hat eto be negative but I dont see Siegel getting past the likes of White Station or Melrose in the state tournament

Yes it will indeed be tough, but I think it is doable. They should be able to get Tate back should they make the tourney. I think it is all just going to come down to how draw comes out.

OP. I'm glad there is someone else on here besides me that has some basketball knowledge. If Siegel does win Monday, they possibly might not play Melrose or White Station until the championship game depending on how the draw goes.

And don't forget people, Siegel drew a #1 ranked Antioch 2 years ago when Siegel started 4 sophomores and 1 senior and beat Antioch by 20 or so. Not saying that Siegel will win state, but don't count them out.

Also, why all the bad mouthing with Dotson? How many coaches can put around 40 pts, 20 reb, and 12 ast on the bench for basicly the ENTIRE SEASON and go 23-8 and when a region championship? Not saying Dotson is a god, but he and his staff must be doing something right!! :roflol:

I think Dotson does deserve some credit, but Siegel, even with Hammonds and Tate, had a decisive advantage in the talent department against most teams they faced. Can never hurt when you have a guy like Kerry Hammonds Sr. on the bench.

It seems like the Siegel coach is running on straight athleticism. LC hung in that game for forever and didn't have 1/4 of the athleticism and potential Siegel had. A better coach and that team could be getting talked about all over. Not just this thread. If the LC coach had that team I would look out. Coach Clark is one of the best coaches you will ever see in High School basketball. :)

Also, why all the bad mouthing with Dotson? How many coaches can put around 40 pts, 20 reb, and 12 ast on the bench for basicly the ENTIRE SEASON and go 23-8 and when a region championship? Not saying Dotson is a god, but he and his staff must be doing something right!! :?

So I dont have bball knowledge because I dont think Siegel can beat white station or melrose...interesting