Congrats to Scotts Hill

Solomon

I'm not 100%, but I'm close enough to say this is their first trip to the state tournament....or at least the first one in a long time. They've been a very good program for a long time that couldn't quite get over the hump. It's a trip that is long deserved.

Congrats to the Lady Lions and good luck in the Boro! :?

I'm not 100%, but I'm close enough to say this is their first trip to the state tournament....or at least the first one in a long time. They've been a very good program for a long time that couldn't quite get over the hump. It's a trip that is long deserved.

Yes its their first time!!! Tracy Chandler has been coaching them for 20+ years and has had unfortunate luck in substate games, 0-6! 5 of those were at home too, but we finally pulled one out tonight!!! It was an awesome night at Scotts Hill High School, the place was electric for all 32 min of basketball!!! Good luck Lady Lions!!!!

Yes its their first time!!! Tracy Chandler has been coaching them for 20+ years and has had unfortunate luck in substate games, 0-6! 5 of those were at home too, but we finally pulled one out tonight!!! It was an awesome night at Scotts Hill High School, the place was electric for all 32 min of basketball!!! Good luck Lady Lions!!!!

Good luck Scottshill you all played a good game. Good luck at the Boro and hopefully bring home the Gold Ball! :?

Congrats to the Lady Lions and good luck in the Boro! :thumb:

:thumb:

Congrats to the Lady Lions and good luck in the Boro! :thumb:

I thought I was right.

And I'm willing to bet that at least 4, if not all 6, losses came to Gleason, Bradford, or USJ.

I read the other day that in all the substate games Scotts Hill's girls had played in, they had lost to either the team that went on to win it all or the #1 ranked team in the state at the time.

This season the Lady Lions have really hit their stride late. Overcoming injuries & illness, they've really put it together thru the tournament (district on up) stretch. Middleton is a VERY GOOD team, Scotts HIll played well and beat them twice in the tourneys. Humboldt is a VERY GOOD team... the Lady Lions played very well to beat them last night.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Middleton & Scotts HIll- two teams from the SAME DISTRICT- playing in the tourney single A championship.

You're 100% correct,first trip to state for the lady lions & coach Chandler.In my opinion,Scotts Hill has fielded state tourney caliber teams a handful of other seasons,and either matched up against the #1 ranked,or the eventual state champion teams in sectionals each time,courtesy of Bradford and Gleason.Congratulations to the 2009-2010 team for removing the monkey from the program's back,and thanks to everyone who noticed the quality of play our fans have enjoyed for so long. :thumb:

does anyone know anything about CSAS??

I've been askin around and lookin everywhere i can think of cant find anything. I looked at their schedule and very early in the season they lost to the third place team in Jackson Co. district by 15 and the 4th place team by 4. It's their only 2 losses in single A. Other than that im clueless and that doesn't say anything cause that was extremely early in the season.