Oak Ridge Boys

knoxbball88

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your next coach may depend upon the reinstatement of the cut wellness position held by Coach Wortman. If this happens, many will be surprised by the selection (although he's a proven winner). If wellness not reinstated, start looking for Geography teachers/basketball coaches.

My money is on one of these guys:

Aaron Greene

Steve Shipley

Wes Jones

Rick Rudesill

Raul Placeras

Mike Buck

It may be one of these guys, but I know that the first person contacted is not on this list. One of the previous posters hit it about the wellness position being cut that is why they aren't on the list. Buck and Greene ought to crawl to Oak Ridge if offered, Rudesill won't leave West Tennessee has a dynasty in place, Placeras would be a little scared of him and experience, Shipley has been there was at Fairview High this past year, don't know Wes Jones could someone enlighten me on him.

I'm sorry your saying Greene should crawl away from Bruce Pearl as the video Coordinator/Assistant and possibly next in line assistant for Pearl or for Forbes(when he gets a head job) and go to Oak Ridge? By crawling? Jones has been an assistant there for a few years.

The only reason I could see Aaron pushing for this job would be the stability and chance to stay in E Tn. He has willing to go with Tony Jones to Boston last year as an assistant. They basically created the Video Coordinator position/ Personal assistant as a way to keep him on staff for this year. Otherwise his tenure as a GA would have been up.

My money is on one of these guys:

Aaron Greene

Steve Shipley

Wes Jones

Rick Rudesill

Raul Placeras

Mike Buck

It may be one of these guys, but I know that the first person contacted is not on this list. One of the previous posters hit it about the wellness position being cut that is why they aren't on the list. Buck and Greene ought to crawl to Oak Ridge if offered, Rudesill won't leave West Tennessee has a dynasty in place, Placeras would be a little scared of him and experience, Shipley has been there was at Fairview High this past year, don't know Wes Jones could someone enlighten me on him.

I hope the wellness position is reinstated because this coach is the perfect fit and style for Oak Ridge.