Best TC Games Ever

TCstinger

I have been wanting to do this for a while. If this thread has already been on here, please tell. Just some of my favorite games I wanted to share. It should give the haters and fans alike a chance to chime in with some good ole smack or maybe some great memories. :popcorneater:

1. South Pittsburg vs TC 1998 (TC Payne took control. It's in my video collection for a quick fix)

2. FRA vs TC 1990 (Freezing temps, kerosene and Mungle, Harper and Gregory. Need I say more)

3. Hazelwood, AL vs TC 1999 (Seesaw match, nearly got sick watching it)

4. TC vs SP 2008 (Two great foes)

5. FCA vs TC 2005 (Dillehay da man)

6. TC vs Boyd Buchannan 2009 (Anytime you spank a private school it's gratifying)

7. TC vs Portland 2001 (Portland's domination ends after they spanked us in the regular season)

8. TC vs Brentwood Academy 1978 (My brother was on this team****see #6 please)

9. TC vs Russelville, KY 1996 (Man that was a long drive up there. Venue reminded me of Smith Co.)

T-10. TC vs Monterey 1997 and TC vs RBS 2005 (Broke the scoreboards...JK) :unsure:

• Upvote 1

In Futbol a 6 point win is a spanking. In Football, its not. :popcorneater:

A spanking ain't a bad thing. :unsure: A slaugter or beatdown is. :thumb:

LOL

Can you fill us in on how good Boyd will be this year. :thumb: Sure hope both teams can make it back to Cookeville again. :unsure: Could be a tough row to hoe for us though!!! Got a lot of new young faces in some key positions.

hey reaction, how do you think the u.s. will fair on sat. i think we can win, shucks we've already beat out three teams and two refs in our opening group. if it's a straight up game i think we are a lock! :popcorneater:

tc at mayfield 1999, 14-7 i believe, it was raining so much i couldn't see the scoreboard. they had watered down the field prior to our arrival. there coach said it had just rained and the wind was blowing up dust on the sidelines! :unsure: then at kick off it started raining like someone was pouring pi$$ out of a boot. good times.

Saw TC murder USJ in the state title game in the late 90's? or early 2000s the exact year slips me by, but either way that TC team was something else. One of the most one sided ball games Ive ever seen.

That was in '98....TC 63 USJ 18.....a bit one-sided.

The Mayfield game in '99 was TC 12...May.7 Still remember that flood quite well. I was wearing

a rain suit & still got soaked to the hide. Funny thing was, after the game, Clint ran & did a belly

slide in the slop. Hilarious!

Other than the Portland game Snoball spoke of, my fav has to be the TC v FCS game last year.

Good old fashioned wood shedding! Score wasn't as one-sided as some, but the physical aspect

was something to see.

Stinger has quite a list tho....... :thumb:

hey reaction, how do you think the u.s. will fair on sat. i think we can win, shucks we've already beat out three teams and two refs in our opening group. if it's a straight up game i think we are a lock! :thumb:

tc at mayfield 1999, 14-7 i believe, it was raining so much i couldn't see the scoreboard. they had watered down the field prior to our arrival. there coach said it had just rained and the wind was blowing up dust on the sidelines! ;) then at kick off it started raining like someone was pouring pi$$ out of a boot. good times.

What up Snoball. U.S has a chance to win today. I would of much rather faced Germany instead of Ghana, but there won't be any bad teams from here on out. Ghana is way faster than us. So if we can keep that speed in check, and not let there forward Gyen get loose, we should be good. It will take a full 90 minute effort though. Those African teams run non stop lol.

I've seen TC twice in person....First was when they wore out my Tornadoes in the 05 State Championship and then last season at Graves County when they lost to Mayfield....

I described TC back then as surgical...It was almost a flawless performance...UC had no answer defensively for TC...

Last year it looked like TC was going to maul Mayfield early on but the Cardinals finally woke up...

You guys won't have to worry so much about Graves County this year...Even though they are a big 6A school (1600-1800 enrollment) they are not nearly the team Mayfield was...I believe the Alliance Bowl is going to played at Memorial Stadium, home of the Cardinals, instead of GCHS this year....