4 Jo Byrns 0

5 Huntingdon 1

6 Gordonsville 2

7 Knxoville Grace 1

8 Harriman 0

9 Perry County 0

10 tie Collinwood 0

10 tie Lake County 0

Seems like an accurate poll. I may be a homer, but I'd have Gordonsville higher.

And, I thought Knox Grace got a postseason ban. If they did why put them in the top 10?

Any thoughts?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully everyone will be graced with my presence this season. A Living Legend like myself simply can't make it to every school in the preseason poll. I will see the young lads from SP play during the annual Sequatchie Valley Jamboree, Marion County, Signal Mountain and Boyd Buchanan. Those will highlight my apperances with SP during the regular season. I am anxious to see which young lads become living legends this season.

I just hope Union City is that good again because the Pirates who I love got just what they needed last year and that is punched in the mouth. Don't look for it again. I Promise You we will do the Punching this year!!

It'll be hard to replace Josh Nicks at FB. He was a great athlete and wasn't afraid to deliver a hit. They also lost Mr. Football line candidate, Ronnie Fair. That's two HUGE losses off of last years team. I love Union City's veer offense, but I'm not sure if they'll make it back to the 'boro this year.

I just hope Union City is that good again because the Pirates who I love got just what they needed last year and that is punched in the mouth. Don't look for it again. I Promise You we will do the Punching this year!!

It'll be hard to replace Josh Nicks at FB. He was a great athlete and wasn't afraid to deliver a hit. They also lost Mr. Football line candidate, Ronnie Fair. That's two HUGE losses off of last years team. I love Union City's veer offense, but I'm not sure if they'll make it back to the 'boro this year.

My guess is, and that is all it is, that a sophomore named Hyde will be the fullback for UC. The Fair kid could also play the position in the same style that Nicks played. It will be interesting. Fair as the FB and Hyde as one of the wings would be pretty good.

I hope thelivinglegend enjoys coming to the Burg this year and watching the carnage that is going to take place. Not only will he see an improved and stronger line but the young guys right out of the 8th grade are in different class than anything seen in Jasper.