Macon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

geo1126

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:popcorneater: So snowball you work in the health care community? More than likely you wipe butts. On that note, That is great the kid will be playing and is healthy. You sure have a way with words Mr. sensitive a.k.a snowball (butt wiper) :roflol:

snowball, no need o be "sorry" just learn how to read in detail and comprehend what you read :thumb: maconrulz forgives you this time.

Well my significant other is a buttwiper in Lafayette and makes about 42g. Not a bad profession. How much do you make at mapco filling up the rubber machine. Go Jackets!!!!

here is one for ya snoball or noballs.watch this i'll bring'em out of the woods for ya.CALLING ALL POSTERS,CALLING ALL POSTERS FROM MACON"TIME TO GIVE YOUR SCORES AND TALK SOME CRAPOLA. CALLING ALL POSTERS:CALLING ALL POSTERS.give it a little time snowy and watch'em_ be careful now some of these might be mean. CALLING ALL POSTERS, CALLING ALL POSTERS

:popcorneater: So snowball you work in the health care community? More than likely you wipe butts. On that note, That is great the kid will be playing and is healthy. You sure have a way with words Mr. sensitive a.k.a snowball (butt wiper) :roflol:

snowball, no need o be "sorry" just learn how to read in detail and comprehend what you read :thumb: maconrulz forgives you this time.

i've done my time in the trenches. lol. but i mainly work in the e.r. and surgery. and silly sophmoric jokes don't bother me. if you stop spreading lies i'll see if one of my ortho friends will remove your foot from your mouth and since we are friends i'll try to get em to do it "pro bono" ;)

here is one for ya snoball or noballs.watch this i'll bring'em out of the woods for ya.CALLING ALL POSTERS,CALLING ALL POSTERS FROM MACON"TIME TO GIVE YOUR SCORES AND TALK SOME CRAPOLA. CALLING ALL POSTERS:CALLING ALL POSTERS.give it a little time snowy and watch'em_ be careful now some of these might be mean. CALLING ALL POSTERS, CALLING ALL POSTERS

you calling everybody out just for lil old me? lmao. now That's Respect! thanks goldenrod! ;)

you calling everybody out just for lil old me? lmao. now That's Respect! thanks goldenrod! ;)