Best SP game ever

OLD PIRATE

Let me ask you a question. Did you mean to say "encountered?" Have you encountered any black mamabas, we have those over here. Is a Green mamaba like a martian Kobe Bryant?

No, but I have seen a lot of bona fide jackasses wandering around including streets in town. Out in one of the villages, we ran into a guy with a cart pulled by 4 of them. I will be off the grid again for the next week beginning this afternoon here. I have lots of photos including of some new pirate fans. :thumb:

Edited by rlh

No, but I have seen a lot of bona fide jackasses wandering around including streets in town. Out in one of the villages, we ran into a guy with a cart pulled by 4 of them. I will be off the grid again for the next week beginning this afternoon here. I have lots of photos including of some new pirate fans. :thumb:

Didn't know they had a Cornbread Festival in South Africa. :roflolk:

Actually, it wasn't a spelling error. There were missing words. "Even I do not want to go up there." Typing too fast for this system I am on the past couple of days. It is probably the slowest system I have countered in 15 years. Lastly, I never claimed to be a physician. I am a scientist. I haven't seen any giraffes this trip. Have seen baboons in the wild, a large elephant heard, a bunch of zebras (not referees) and various antelope. I have also encountered one eastern green mamba in the wild. Most of the folks around here speak isiXhosa, pronounced "Closa." All that said, this is a forum/bulletin board and not a dissertation or journal article so I don't really give a flip if I throw a typo now and then. :roflol: Miss Metz would probably disagree and Biscuit would probably tell me to remember the Do-Right Rule. :thumb:

What are you studying in South Africa?

We can see a lot of them from Signal Mountain.

Lame, but I like the new vid.

http://youtu.be/p5iTbQqk6M8

I like the video but let me tell you why I am MrLegit. Life long Pirate, not a transfer. 4 year letterman in football and baseball under the original Coach Grider and Coach Brooks where letters were earned not just given away. South Pittsburg Hall of Fame and played some college ball as well. That's why I think I am Legit.

I like the video but let me tell you why I am MrLegit. Life long Pirate, not a transfer. 4 year letterman in football and baseball under the original Coach Grider and Coach Brooks where letters were earned not just given away. South Pittsburg Hall of Fame and played some college ball as well. That's why I think I am Legit.

LETS REMEMBER WHAT THIS THREAD IS BEST SP GAME EVER.

Yeah, this isn't the "Mr. Mrlegit trying to legitimize hisself thread." What's that mess all about?