Best SP game ever

OLD PIRATE

Yeah, this isn't the "Mr. Mrlegit trying to legitimize hisself thread." What's that mess all about?

I do not have to do anything but tell it like it is. People want to really talk football. Let's go if not get gone because I will tell the truth no matter what.

I do not have to do anything but tell it like it is. People want to really talk football. Let's go if not get gone because I will tell the truth no matter what.

Old Pirate ain't so sure and figure theys a heep of fellers wondering the same. Does you have a skillet slinger and does she use the skillet? :popcorneater: Tell us fellers hows yous the boss round your cave? Most jest beg for mercy!!!!! :roflol:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate ain't so sure and figure theys a heep of fellers wondering the same. Does you have a skillet slinger and does she use the skillet? :popcorneater: Tell us fellers hows yous the boss round your cave? Most jest beg for mercy!!!!! :roflol:

If you really are a Pirate you know what "We ain't never scared means"

• 3 weeks later...

No Butchie that state game from 2007 would be on the worst beatdown lists lol..Three games that stick out in my head are 1999 against Boyd in the playoffs...I remember Sam Picket got a HB toss and took it the distance but had it called back for waving goodbye at John David Blair when he went past him and then on the next play he took it to the house again. Number 2 was in 2004 against Jasper at Jasper...by far the hardest hit I have even seen in football Ben Blevins absolutly blindsided a Jasper guy (I think the poor guy is still laying on the ground) and we won like 54-0 or something like that...and 1994 state game against Lake County at Vandy I will not forget either....Honorable mention has to be games against Battle Ground Academy in the 90's.

The Goat sez: Last years game against Polk County.

• 9 years later...

Old Pirate read the whole thread again. Theys a HEEP of good posts with valuable noted memories. Figure the biggest thought was, regret of Ole Butchie & Grunt gone? Or is they jest taken up new identities? Leastways, reports is Pirates are loaded with a great class all expected to bring home the bacon.