NeWbLuE

Week 5 games, my pics are bold...

JB @ Todd Co., KY

WHH @ Upperman

McEwen @ Hickman Co

NCS @ Mt. Juliet Christian

CA open

ER open

Houston Co. no game on CoachT schedule so I don't know if it's an open date for them or not.

I'll take JB, Upperman, Hickman Co., NCS, and Stewart Co. over Houston Co.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 6...my pics in bold. I'm pickin' NC, but I hope WHH shows up to play ball. JB and CA will be on cruise control by half time, but I bet there will be several Mactown folks in attendance at Houston Co. as they'll be at JB next week.

Thursday

NC @ WHH

Friday

JB @ HC

CA @ ER

McEwen open

Moto I expect a report here next week. slacker :roflol:

Well here ya go...

Just as I predicted (after about 4 predictions)the final standings will be:

1. Jo Byrns (10-0)

2. NCS (8-2)

3. CA (6-4)

4. WHH (6-4)

5. McEwen (2-8)

6. ER (1-9)

7. HC (0-10)

Here are the remaining schedules:

JB: McEwen, Harpeth, CA, & NCS

NCS: ER, HC, McEwen, & JB

CA: HC, McEwen, JB, & Community

WHH:Forrest, ER, HC, & McEwen

McEwen: JB, CA, NCS, WHH

ER: NCS, WHH, Westmoreland, HC

HC: CA, NCS, WHH, & ER

The good thing is that we'll more than likely send 4 teams to the playoffs!!! I have to say that the District has came on strong lately with CA & NCS stepping up their game. We're shaping up to have a solid District so hats off to everyone for their hard work. Heck the District won't be decided until week 10...that's what I'm talking about!!!

I went to the WHH NCS Game and the transfer player #21 was the only player that really did anything for WHH with a few big runs. I don't know the whole story but he is a good back and not really sure how they got him to play but that's another topic. NCS moved the ball all night long with a balance of runs and pass plays. The game wasn't really that close as WHH scored twice late in 4th quarter with 2nd team playing.

Anyone go to the CA at ER game?

CA's line opened huge holes and the backs were virtually untouched all night. ER scored in the first quarter to pull within 8 at 15-6, and showed a little fire for a few minutes. But then, the fire went out, and CA pretty dominated the remainder of the game.

There's a writeup and stats at www.clarksvilleacademyfootball.com

What are the gurus predicting for the district from here on in? JB-NCS, JB-CA?

Edited by monoptn

CA's line opened huge holes and the backs were virtually untouched all night. ER scored in the first quarter to pull within 8 at 15-6, and showed a little fire for a few minutes. But then, the fire went out, and CA pretty dominated the remainder of the game.

There's a writeup and stats at www.clarksvilleacademyfootball.com

What are the gurus predicting for the district from here on in? JB-NCS, JB-CA?

I'm predicting JB wins both of those games. I don't doubt that CA & NCS will give us a fight but in the end I think JB will be too much for them to handle.

I'm predicting JB wins both of those games. I don't doubt that CA & NCS will give us a fight but in the end I think JB will be too much for them to handle.

Yeah, I can see CA and NC coming out and surprising JB to start the game. I can also see one of these games playing out like JB @ Forrest in '08...coming down to the wire IF JB doesn't come out full throttle, but that's why they play the game and I hope I'm wrong. I want to see full bore domination 'till December!

Yeah, I can see CA and NC coming out and surprising JB to start the game. I can also see one of these games playing out like JB @ Forrest in '08...coming down to the wire IF JB doesn't come out full throttle, but that's why they play the game and I hope I'm wrong. I want to see full bore domination 'till December!

Through December...or at least through December 3rd. I'm not trying to take anything away from NCS or CA but if JB is as good as we think they are these games won't even be close. 42-7ish