Greeneville @ Jefferson County predictions

patriots13

I just read the Sun's piece on the jamboree and got the biggest laugh when I read that the fastest lineman over 250 (Jamel Hall) had a faster time than the fastest lineman under 250. Hope we are at full speed for our trip to DV...can we get an injury report?

Rollins will be playing this friday and Cope is probable. Hopefully he will be ready to lead that O line. Derrik Thornton (with broken hand should be playing this friday too). Hes got a cusion wrap around is hand. Like a reggie white club. Other than that the devils are pretty healthy. With all the speed and athleticism, they should be ready to take down the pats in a hard fault game.

Devils 24-14 :popcorneater:

Edited by WoodlawnFalcons

Thanks for the time. I will let "Coach D" know when I see him Friday as he will be at the game to see his boys.

I do think it will be an amazing game. :excl:

We will know how good Jeff is by the middle of the 3rd Quarter.

Peace

I think we'll know earlier than that. The Pats may be improved but I don't think they'll have what it takes to stop Greeneville. I'm staying put at 35-7.

I will be very surprised if Gdevils starters give up 14. Anything can happen and thats why we play the game. Kinda boring in middle tn when I have to chime in on the east.

If JC can throw the ball down the field.....way down the field, they will score. Ain't no way they are running on this big speedy Devil D...not with big Rell back.