Blount County Jamboree

rebeldadtimes2

As long as that GQ guy is on the Maryvile sideline the Rebels have a chance. With that being said there is no doubt Alcoa is way more talented. Not every team has a 250lbs fullback with tailback speed,A superstar DE,A roadgrader at RG,A gazzele at receiver,A duel threat QB and a tailback with track speed. Alcoa has that and more.

Ron always good to see you brother. How ya been?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starsnbars, They were saying some of the same things before the 07 game; check the score on that one! Never count out a G.Q. led team. It may not look good on paper,but we aint going to be playing on paper! Go REBELS!!! :thumb:

I certainly hope when you say "they' you are not referring specifically to Alcoa Fans. We have no room to smack when we have lost to MHS as many times as we have. I do not recall anyone talking real smack last year. I recall more respect and caution than anything. And we should be approaching this year with the same respect and caution. GQ and staff do amazing things and always deserve copius amounts of respect...no matter how good you think you are. Good luck to the Rebs this year on 14 games (man has gotta have hope and faith, right?). I hope Alcoa and Maryvile join shoulders in Cookeville and bring the gold back to Blount County again.

Edited by scots50

I certainly hope when you say "they' you are not referring specifically to Alcoa Fans. We have no room to smack when we have lost to MHS as many times as we have. I do not recall anyone talking real smack last year. I recall more respect and caution than anything. And we should be approaching this year with the same respect and caution. GQ and staff do amazing things and always deserve copius amounts of respect...no matter how good you think you are. Good luck to the Rebs this year on 14 games (man has gotta have hope and faith, right?). I hope Alcoa and Maryvile join shoulders in Cookeville and bring the gold back to Blount County again.

Ditto........especially when GQ has two weeks to prepare! :shock:

Here we go again! (..ain't it fun?!) Looking foreward to many of the Blount Area games this year. From the little ai've gathered from reading, the Red Rebels will have to fight pretty hard next week. As every year, my favorite game. ...and it'll be televised. That's a good thing since I'm "side-lined" for the season. Let the EXCITMENT build!

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

Well , I GUESS MARYVILLE might as well not even show up. 285 AVG across the front just isn't enough. We have no QB and only one running back who plays both ways... whew ! we are in trouble I reckon.

Grey, ain't nobody from Alcoa that knows anything about this game saying that here. We area paltry 250 or so. Looks like we better bring our anchors and chains to keep from getting blown away! Recokn we could distract them with some food? Good to see you on the boards solider! How's may favorite Raider doing?

Grey, ain't nobody from Alcoa that knows anything about this game saying that here. We area paltry 250 or so. Looks like we better bring our anchors and chains to keep from getting blown away! Recokn we could distract them with some food? Good to see you on the boards solider! How's may favorite Raider doing?

I know and did not mean to imply that. Seems we do enough of it ourselves.lol. The old RAIDER is recovering from shoulder surgery and should be back in action soon , he is chomping at the bit. You retired from work yet?