Grundy Co. @ South Pitt.

RubberBoots

Uncle Dave feels like this will be a good game for the Pirate team....but they are not

as young as everyone thinks. There are a few new faces but there are several seniors

on this team that have played since 2007....so they do know what it is all about. The

Pirates may not come out and WOW everybody tonight, but by the end of the season they

will be a team to reckon with...mark that down. With that said, my prediction for tonight:

You are right on UD....these Seniors and Juniors have been winners since Jr High (and actually since 7-8 Little League) and the Seniors were on the State Championship team and all but the freshmen were on last years runner-up team so they know how to win big and also how much it hurts when you do lose. It's their TEAM now and they control what happens this year. I know this bunch of kids..I have been with them for 10 years and I'm proud of them...give them a little time to gel as a team and they will be tough.

Edited by zonepirate

well i can say one thing we want chicken out like you all did in 2000 and not show up to place us in playoff. we are sunbright!!! :roflol:

Its called Sunbright because when they get whomped 76-10 on a Friday night the sun still comes up bright on Monday morning unless it is cloudy and raining/snowing.

Howdy folks...TheChef here...Just wanted everyone to know that TheChef will be leaving out here pretty soon and it looks like TheChef is headed to the speedway to watch them Pirates...TheChef will be going by the DixieFreeze for a little pregaming so if anyone wants to stop by and enjoy a nice cold beverage and some homemade clam chowder feel free....TheChef hopes tonights game is going to be worth the drive so take it easy on them GC boys....Hopefully everyone will come by the dixiefreeze and chat it up with TheChef.....See you there!!