Red Boiling Springs-Oakdale

muffin

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#14 is ready...look out Eagles.

what happened to 14 lastnight ? ? did he have a hangnail ??? what was up ?? thought #14 was gonna play some ball last night?? the way i see it he just gives up and doesnt block for any of his team but expects the rest of the team to block for him it dont work that way !!!! so probably dont have to worry about #14 too much it'll be lost yards !! i'm sure coach will watch game film over the weekend and see that the film never lies !! GOTTA WORK AS A TEAM!! without TEAMWORK it AIN'T gonna work :excl:

not the only one that seen it everyone that was there on rbs and oakdale had to have seen it !!

The rbs coach better be careful. They had one winning season in 79 went 6-4 and

in 80 5-5 and they fired the coach. Best coach they will ever have. Go figure.

Coach07 you need to get your facts straight before you make a post. For your information and everyone else, the winning season was 1978 and the 5-5 season was 1979. Coach Stewart stayed one more through the 1980 season winning 3 games and left on his own, going to Houston Co. The only thing you got correct was he was the best coach ever at RBS.

I was a bit disappointed too. You have to agree that wasn't the 14 you have seen in the past. Excuses are excuses but a quad injury the day before and heat exhaustion from improperly fitting shoulder pads had a lot to do with that. We have to fix that pad problem NOW! Oh and I have PLENTY of game film to debunk your blocking claims. Come Pickett county the old 14 should be there ready to knock their D in the dirt. :thumb:

I was a bit disappointed too. You have to agree that wasn't the 14 you have seen in the past. Excuses are excuses but a quad injury the day before and heat exhaustion from improperly fitting shoulder pads had a lot to do with that. We have to fix that pad problem NOW! Oh and I have PLENTY of game film to debunk your blocking claims. Come Pickett county the old 14 should be there ready to knock their D in the dirt. :thumb:

yeah u r right the 14 in the past didnt care just about himself, he cared about the team and being apart of it, now its just about him i see that everytime he plays, it just keeps getting worse u cant have a team that is one player its not gonna happen!! from what i see most of the boys have been or are playing hurt, hes got the best of the best and still complains, and i've got my eyes to see the blocks and missed blocks,i dont need to see any film hes just not being himself for whatever reason !! hope its better this week we have got the 1st region game that really counts!!

Isaiah Washington really surprised me with the way he ran the ball. i believe he had 135 yds on 13 carries. Also, the QB Cody Dickens has improved a lot from last year. Congrats RBS GO DAWGS !!!!:thumb:

THATS RIGHT !!!! if u got blockers u can go far in the game!!! without them NOWHERE !!

GO DAWGS !!!