Dobyns-Bennett v. Clinton

hincke2000

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look im a D-B fan, I dont care how i get there,Im sure they got there reasons,when im at a game i dont talk much because im into the game.Except maybe two or three. And i dont think any of them come on here.I see what your trying to do BIG DOG but i aint a kid,so try something else :thumb:

I see DB fans posting on here all of the time. All I am trying to do is show you who your running with. You'll see the light eventually.

My guess is Malik Foreman #6 will get in some Varisty action real soon. He looks like the man in Punt Returns, that would be a great spot to start the Sophomore out. He is quick as a cat.

Why would watching him back away from the ball and let it bounce and roll to wherever it winds up be any different than who's doing it now? I thought they had started inserting a radioactive ball on punting plays or something. :shock:

What size are the players on your line? I know you usually have some pretty big and agile kids.

Our line players are listed... 6'2 280, 5'11 243, 6'4 265, 5'10 313, 6'1 274, 6'6 289, 5'11 308, 5'10 264, 6'1 261 and some of these kids just play either offense or defense...but some play both ways.

We have one that will go 300 pounds and it's a strong 300 pounder.After that we have about three or four that I would put in the 245 to 265 range,give or take.Then we start dropping.The defense allways plays small and fast,unless we are getting pounded and then we will go to a four man.Big or small,the depth just hasn't been there for a good while,and I'm talking players that can get the job done.I think we have more speed than we have had in several years,and that makes a great difference.

What size are the players on your line? I know you usually have some pretty big and agile kids.

Our line players are listed... 6'2 280, 5'11 243, 6'4 265, 5'10 313, 6'1 274, 6'6 289, 5'11 308, 5'10 264, 6'1 261 and some of these kids just play either offense or defense...but some play both ways.

5'9" 220 6'1" 245 6'4" 300 6'3" 245 to list a few

And back to the game. Earlier I had posted to go and support the Freshmen squad, I was a day too early.

Freshmen Indians play Science Hill tonight 8/26 6pm at J. Fred Johnson. It was originally posted on D.B.'s website to be at Science Hill, but the schedule is wrong.

RTR!

I will be there this evening.... report will follow. The Freshman have some really big linemen, but I am not sure on the skill positions.

Roll Tribe Roll

We have one that will go 300 pounds and it's a strong 300 pounder.After that we have about three or four that I would put in the 245 to 265 range,give or take.Then we start dropping.The defense allways plays small and fast,unless we are getting pounded and then we will go to a four man.Big or small,the depth just hasn't been there for a good while,and I'm talking players that can get the job done.I think we have more speed than we have had in several years,and that makes a great difference.

speed kills :thumb: