Brentwood @ Smyrna

milo118

Man this new system is a joke..we shouldn't be playing district champs against each other in round one!

That being said...i talked to some friends from blackman and after hearing what they said about brentwoods ability to wrap up mathers and their wide receivers on the first hits....im taking smyrna 23 to 21....Though either way we will be playing another top ten team next week <_<

You're right, the new system TSSAA has put in place is a joke...Also, the first time these teams played was a joke. I'm calling for the #8 seed to pull off the victory cause they are fundamentally better, and the dirty play of Smyrna will come back to haunt them.

Brent-laying the-wood 24

Smyrna Weiner Dogs 21

You're right, the new system TSSAA has put in place is a joke...Also, the first time these teams played was a joke. I'm calling for the #8 seed to pull off the victory cause they are fundamentally better, and the dirty play of Smyrna will come back to haunt them.

Brent-laying the-wood 24

Smyrna Weiner Dogs 21

glad we agree on one thing :thumb:

but sorry smyrna handled Blackman pretty well who then beat you a few weeks later...

yes a few weeks makes a diffrence..but i just dont see Brent-laying-the-wood lol wining

I hear it is really, really hard beating a team twice in the same season. (see: Blackman - Riverdale last year or Smyrna - Riverdale from the State Champ. Year and many more...)

Looks as if Smyrna might need to do this feat a couple or more times to reach the top.

Up Hill, Yes this quad is wicked, but as a Blackman fan I say - You have to beat the best to be the best. The winner of this quad should really be the BEST.

Quad two winner for STATE!

I hear it is really, really hard beating a team twice in the same season. (see: Blackman - Riverdale last year or Smyrna - Riverdale from the State Champ. Year and many more...)

Looks as if Smyrna might need to do this feat a couple or more times to reach the top.

Up Hill, Yes this quad is wicked, but as a Blackman fan I say - You have to beat the best to be the best. The winner of this quad should really be the BEST.

Quad two winner for STATE!

UUUUUHHHHHHH, your in quad 3.

Went to practice yesterday. As far as the injuries go only one player did not prctice yesterday. He might be back by the mid week. Most of what you saw Friday was cramps. Bulldogs get the win in a battle 24-13. Offense is better than week 1 and the defense is much better than week 1. speaking of injuries didn't Brentwood have a starting running back go down with a dislocated ankle? Go Dawgs!!!