Alcoa at Maryville - Take 2

Solomon

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because...

beat_deadhorse.gif

So it's beating a dead horse if we even mention the Maryville / Alcoa game 4 days later ... you were the poster saying this Alcoa team was as good or better than the 2009 & 2010 teams weren't you ?? ... yet it's not a big deal Maryville won .... I may be going out on a limb here ( I know , first time in Coach T history ) but I'm betting if Alcoa had won you would have a batting cage of bats lined up ready to beat on that Horse untill Momma Starz was no longer Hungry ... lol

So it's beating a dead horse if we even mention the Maryville / Alcoa game 4 days later ... you were the poster saying this Alcoa team was as good or better than the 2009 & 2010 teams weren't you ?? ... yet it's not a big deal Maryville won .... I may be going out on a limb here ( I know , first time in Coach T history ) but I'm betting if Alcoa had won you would have a batting cage of bats lined up ready to beat on that Horse untill Momma Starz was no longer Hungry ... lol

Don't be so sensitive, peppy. I was just looking for an excuse to use that dead horse emoticon roflol.gif

But in all seriousness, the original thread appeared to be dead until multiple attempts to resuscitate by bump, hence the explanation for the emoticon as a joke.

I said that this year's Alcoa team was potentially Rankin's best team ever at Alcoa and I stand by that statement. I'm not an Alcoa fan in the slightest, however, so I don't know why you think I would want to celebrate a potential Tornado victory. icon_question.gif I have nothing but respect for Maryville and Coach Quarles.

Don't be so sensitive, peppy. I was just looking for an excuse to use that dead horse emoticon roflol.gif

But in all seriousness, the original thread appeared to be dead until multiple attempts to resuscitate by bump, hence the explanation for the emoticon as a joke.

I said that this year's Alcoa team was potentially Rankin's best team ever at Alcoa and I stand by that statement. I'm not an Alcoa fan in the slightest, however, so I don't know why you think I would want to celebrate a potential Tornado victory. icon_question.gif I have nothing but respect for Maryville and Coach Quarles.

Not sensitive at all , rattling a few cages is always good for Coach T business !! lol

All Region......Alcouh 2009 wuz awful tallentid and tuff imo.....