Who Can Play with Alcoa in 3A

logcabinman

Like I stated, you get nothing but smack talk as a whole from the "big fish in a little pond" crowd, no substance. Yawn.... :popcorneater:

JLM! Bless your heart! Is there nothing to do in the 'boro tonight, or should I say Hicksville as you do? No substance? Tell me one more time how many State Championships Smithville has? I forgot.

Let me clue you into a little fact about the difference between us good ole Southern boys and you Northern parasites. In the North, argument is a sport. You all yak, yak,yak some more, and rarely do anything about it. In the South, argument challenges honor and maintaining one's honor is rule #1. We cannot help it. They say it goes back to our stuborn Scottish ancestors that settled these parts. Since you seem to hate us so bad, your best bet is to pack up your lap top in that carpet bag and get on back up North to Skunkville, OH. Don't come back and see us now, you heah!

50- you just used K-Car, Members Only and doobie in the same sentence. Dr. Bushing would be soo proud!

APB Scots 50 jist has a weigh wif werds....Lett me sea if'un eye cain ewes my AllinWick anglish and do tha saim.....Uhh....."Charlie parked hiz core-vair kar inn Mister Portur's parkin spot, while'st blastin Chinee Grove on tha 8-trak, and eye hope he ree-mimbers that parkin' place is fer tha principull onlee.".....Dottur Tanyee Lain wood be sew proud!!!...... :blush:

Funny how some spew ridicule and venom on here in response to an opinion different from theirs and not expect some venom right back. What do you know about being a diemaker, Smithville, or Smithville football other than this years' record? I'll wager nothing. A diemaker is a highly skilled trade. For comparison purposes, Machinist is to doctor what diemaker is to Neurosurgeon. Smithville is a pretty well respected small school program with a 34 yr coach in the Ohio h.s. football hall of fame that is currently down. Fifteen league championships, eleven playoff appearances, three regional titles, one runner-up finnish('02), while knocking off heavily favored defending state champions three times in the playoffs since 2000. There are a lot of people like you on here that like to make themselves look knowledgeable on the subject of h.s. football by trying to discredit others with ignorant statements, and admittedly, I took the bait and to my discredit, played the game(lol, only in the South can you be born and raised an American, serve your country in the military, move to a different region, and be called a "foreigner").

To everyone else in my new "fan club"....

I played the game, and have followed it for a long time. A lot more closely than most on here. I don't live vicariously through one team or one countys' football like many here. It's about h.s. football as a whole. My comments about what I feel is much better about Ohio football are things I feel could help TN football tremendously....especially the playoffs. Improved competitiveness, every playoff participant earning their spot based on ten games(are people here afraid of better more competitive playoffs?), etc...Not to be percieved as Ohio is great/Tn isn't. But yet, that's how it is percieved. I have stated numerous times that there is some great football being played in TN, but the minute you say it could be better(which many want), it is taken as "TN football sucks". Ignorance. Many in certain circles on here know little outside of the teams in their own back yard, and are not open to change or views outside their own. They are the proclaimed kings....big fish in a little pond. Why would they be open minded to other views if they have been beating up the same competition for years? If something might well be better for TN as a whole with a few changes than what's going on in your back yard, why not discuss/debate it knowledgeably instead of proclaiming someone as an idiot, foreigner or yankee? Obviously because some are ignorant and/or some don't want better competition. Why do the best in public/private duck each other? Who wouldn't want to see these matchups....especially if they don't count towards the playoffs? Who does/doesn't want to see the best play each other regardless of classification? Who really thinks tht TN football couldn't be better than it is now? Can anyone on this forum debate/discuss these topics without taking it as an insult to their entire states' sport? That's what we're all here for, so man up and debate if you feel different, discuss if you are at least open and leave the inferiority complex to the chest thumping kids on here.

I'd love to figure away to build a wall to keep ohio people out of TN and still let the good folks of KY through. I use to love going to Norris Lake.....but now it is nothing but cincinnati south. What a plague..............

On to more important things.... The Sons of Anarchy season premier is tomorrow night!

What say you Scots?

Our Red Raiders (complete with the Vonore option) will be playing the mighty Rebs tomorrow night at 8:00. Looks like I will need a rain check. Cannot wait though! Have they put season two on the shelves yet?