Siegel vs Oakland

crazy_cowboy89

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel is 1-1 and got things rolling in week 1 as they looked really impressive. Oakland is 2-0 and has blew out both of their first 2 opponets.

What do you think about this Week 2 matcup?

While my Patriot brethren, will prolly call me nuts for saying this: This game looks like a blowout on paper, but this game scares me. Maybe I give too much credit to Siegel's defense and coaching staff, but I think this going to be a game that is a little bit closer than many will think. I am gonna say Oakland 21 Siegel 7

Indy 14 Seigal 13

Indy 0 Oakland 45

Nough said

WRONG!

In this game throw out any statistics. This is two schools who truly do not like each other. Add to this the HC's on both teams know each other WELL having been on the same staff at R'dale for years.

This should be a good game to watch this week.

Where is it being played at?

WRONG!

In this game throw out any statistics. This is two schools who truly do not like each other. Add to this the HC's on both teams know each other WELL having been on the same staff at R'dale for years.

This should be a good game to watch this week.

Where is it being played at?

The Stars will make the long journey over to the "O" zone for this one.

31- 13 Oakland. Siegel is still trying to put it together on offense.

If Siegel is still trying to put it together on offense, then they may have some problems against Oakland's defense. While most of the press has gone to Mathers and Smyrna (Deservedly so), Oakland's defense has only given up 7 points and 170 yards of total offense.

This is a game that you should never bet money on. You just never know how it will turn out. I would say you give Oakland the edge simply because they have proven themselves in two games instead of just one. My hope is that it is a clean-fought game that isn't decided by officials and that the fans don't do anything stupid to either of the schools prior or after the game. We have had some idiots make fools of themselves before for both schools.