Sullivan South vs. Daniel Boone 9/3/2010

2000southreb81

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like that 100% correct poll is holding up pretty well on page 1 tosssalad. Not even needing a bump. Can't you be right about something? Anything?

Please don't tell me you got another screen name and bumped your own post. That's like waving the white flag. I hope you have a buddy that's trying to help you out because that is as weak as it gets.

Please don't tell me you got another screen name and bumped your own post. That's like waving the white flag. I hope you have a buddy that's trying to help you out because that is as weak as it gets.

So I see you've been checking out the thread.:) Actually all of those screen names are mine. To tell you the truth I created every screen name on this web site. Even yours. You don't really even exist. Every single post on here was made by me. Thats why I keep telling you that I own you. Get it?

I hope Bobby is doing well.Getting an education is the bottom line,but I know it's exciting to still watch him play.There is nothing like watching your baby become a man.I wish him well,but it's been a while since 2 or 22 was not a man.

Thanks Batman! We appreciate your bobby props over the years. We most enjoyed traveling with you brother to the play off game last season - good times!! He's a first class guy and now one of the family. Bobby knows what a honor and gift it is to be at such a good school. Look out for #22 on the move for E&H and we'd love to have my fellow rebs and coach T pals join us for fall tailgate at majestic Emory. Remember my motto..."we may not have won every game, but I personally have NEVER lost a tailgate party- undefeated!"

I know lots of my REB friends are missing the tailgate bar in the back of the Beamer pre game and halftime. Jack is too nervous to share practice drinks with me but I might talk him into it while he's all missin' me and all whinin' for my love.

Love from the original Waco Otis

Connell is definitely a load to tackle.He is a player.

Boone by 2 tds.The spell is broken this year.

2 tds sounds right to me. I can't figure out if South is really down or they have played two pretty good football teams. All of the south fans have disappeared so you can't get any insight. I guess we will know for sure tomorrow night.

Boone 31 South 17

Thanks Batman! We appreciate your bobby props over the years. We most enjoyed traveling with you brother to the play off game last season - good times!! He's a first class guy and now one of the family. Bobby knows what a honor and gift it is to be at such a good school. Look out for #22 on the move for E&H and we'd love to have my fellow rebs and coach T pals join us for fall tailgate at majestic Emory. Remember my motto..."we may not have won every game, but I personally have NEVER lost a tailgate party- undefeated!"

I know lots of my REB friends are missing the tailgate bar in the back of the Beamer pre game and halftime. Jack is too nervous to share practice drinks with me but I might talk him into it while he's all missin' me and all whinin' for my love.

Love from the original Waco Otis

I ain't much on sippin them fruity drinks but I got a jar from Popcorns last batch if you want to take a chance on that. It makes your clothes fall off.

So I see you've been checking out the thread.:) Actually all of those screen names are mine. To tell you the truth I created every screen name on this web site. Even yours. You don't really even exist. Every single post on here was made by me. Thats why I keep telling you that I own you. Get it?

So using that logic you have been carrying on a conversation with yourself. Good luck with that padded room.

Well I'm, no you, no me, no you, aw heck somebody is going to bed. until tomorrow. :flower::flower::flower:

I ain't much on sippin them fruity drinks but I got a jar from Popcorns last batch if you want to take a chance on that. It makes your clothes fall off.

It can't beat the honey shine from my family in Beech Creek last season- it was so good That I only shared with REB Moms at an official Beamer tailgate meeting. I'm sure the husbands thought we were sharing Avon secrets....

2 tds sounds right to me. I can't figure out if South is really down or they have played two pretty good football teams. All of the south fans have disappeared so you can't get any insight. I guess we will know for sure tomorrow night.

Boone 31 South 17

The south fans are frustrated right now but they are always going to be south fans. they are playing cautious because they don't know what to think at this moment, but they are still south fans. There will still be a few 1000 of them cheering tomorrow night, and they are playing it cautious. Right now, there are some Saturday morning boone fans running around and spouting their mouth.

I am giving the game to my team, but it will be a close one. South is South and it is tough to beat them down in the valley.

You might want to take you own advice and stay in the kitchen and keep packing those picnic lunches for those Saturday games.

You have no idea how I value your opinion, little rookie. We eat bigger fools than you for a slim fast snack. Your mommy has your spongebob pjs ready with your warm milk- run along now, my little pretty...Hope you don't toss and weep the entire night!