Powell vs Oak ridge

SweetScience

You don't need any facts when you go accusing Maryville of anything ... do you Bladerunner . I have no problem giving Oak Ridge the respect they deserve , they have great tradition and history . It's too bad Bladerunner has decided to trash Maryville at every opportunity , a Great Rivalry built on mutual respect is what Maryville and Oak Ridge deserve .

Rumors are usually started by the losers who have had their butt's kicked over the years , or outside people jealous of how many wins your team has had , so they have to make up excuses .

Let's post the facts since you brought it up If I am wrong I will say it right Here. Please post the number of students Maryville had prior to the Forced move to 6A Let's do 2007 since that is when you won the title

Please post the number of Farragut- Oak Ridge-or any other 5A school prior to when Maryville moved up.

Let's match them up.

Hey, I could be wrong.. I will say it if I am.

Edited by bladerunner

Pep,

Just what is the purpose of your post, really, what do think your post accomplishes.

The way I see it, it's just like the pot calling the kettle black! I know you don't see it that way, but before you hijack an Oak Ridge thread to judge another poster, for gods sake take the plank outta your own eye!!

Disclaimer: this is a poor imitation of Leonards Losers. No insults intended, just fun. If you feel sick after reading this, see a doctor, preferrably one with a kid at CAK

No doubt about it, it will be a cat fight when the Panthers and Wildcats collide in Atomic City this Friday evening. The jungle cats won't have to travel too far for their first visit to Jack Armstrong Stadium. They're hoping to find some wounded prey limping across Blankenship Field, but will instead run across a roused up bunch of wildcats that wont go down easy. Tradition, pride, a couple of good athletes, and the home opener crowd will motivate Oak Ridge to make this a hard fought physical game. But the black pumas from Powell will prove to be just too much cat for the secret city gridiron gang to tame.

Football Dads Forecast: Powell 28 OR 21

Let's post the facts since you brought it up If I am wrong I will say it right Here. Please post the number of students Maryville had prior to the Forced move to 6A Let's do 2007 since that is when you won the title

Please post the number of Farragut- Oak Ridge-or any other 5A school prior to when Maryville moved up.

Let's match them up.

Hey, I could be wrong.. I will say it if I am.

Maryville has followed TSSAA rules to the T . As soon as Maryville was required to step up , they did .... you show me some facts or proof . Proof is not required I guess when it's Maryville you're accusing of cheating .

Catback , so you don't agree with me that Maryville and Oak Ridge should be above petty accusations , and that they should both have Mutual respect for each other , based on both team's great past , and tradition ?

Maryville has followed TSSAA rules to the T . As soon as Maryville was required to step up , they did .... you show me some facts or proof . Proof is not required I guess when it's Maryville you're accusing of cheating .

Catback , so you don't agree with me that Maryville and Oak Ridge should be above petty accusations , and that they should both have Mutual respect for each other , based on both team's great past , and tradition ?

Let me put it another way.. Show me the number of Students from 2007 VS. OR- Farragut and the like.

Maryville won the State in 07 in 4 A.

I am telling you that I may be wrong- I just need to you show me..

Don't you get it? I want to tell you that I am wrong?!

Edited by bladerunner

You misunderstood my post, what was your motivation to post your original post? You knew what kind of response you would get, and you did. Yours was a BAIT post, and you know it, just the kind of post a TROLL would make!

I get it Catback , you don't like me .... I can only imagine how you would feel about me if I constantly blasted Oak Ridge the way Bladerunner does Maryville . I don't blast Oak Ridge , I'm thrilled to death that we now play each other , I have all the RESPECT in the world for Oak Ridge ... it's too bad Bladerunner doesn't want this rivalry to be one based on Mutual respect . BTW , bait , troll ? Go back and look at how Bladerunner couldn't stop talking about Maryille when your own fans and Powell fans asked what does Maryville have to do with this ? If Maryville fans are not wanted on this thread , then Maryville should not be mentioned .

Let me put it another way.. Show me the number of Students from 2007 VS. OR- Farragut and the like.

Maryville won the State in 07 in 4 A.

I am telling you that I may be wrong- I just need to you show me..

Don't you get it? I want to tell you that I am wrong?!

As you said earlier in this thread about those Oak Ridge rumors .... The people making the accusations should bring the facts . You know for a " FACT " that Maryville wouldn't cheat or dodge anyone , yet you keep trying to throw that doubt out there ... Don't you see that you're doing the same thing that all the jealous haters have done to your school the last 50 years ? It really is a shame you have made your sole purpose on CoachT to be a pest/hater towards Maryville . I can see the fans from the schools that have never won anything being jealous little haters , but not from a school with the History that Oak Ridge has . Oak Ridge & Maryville Deserve RESPECT .

I get it Catback , you don't like me .... I can only imagine how you would feel about me if I constantly blasted Oak Ridge the way Bladerunner does Maryville . I don't blast Oak Ridge , I'm thrilled to death that we now play each other , I have all the RESPECT in the world for Oak Ridge ... it's too bad Bladerunner doesn't want this rivalry to be one based on Mutual respect . BTW , bait , troll ? Go back and look at how Bladerunner couldn't stop talking about Maryille when your own fans and Powell fans asked what does Maryville have to do with this ? If Maryville fans are not wanted on this thread , then Maryville should not be mentioned .

Don't make this about me..

Someone else brought up Maryville .. They were saying that we needed to mirror The Maryville Program .. I said no thank you.... I said Alcoa's program would be my model. I bet you would agree with that.. Would you not?

Edited by bladerunner

Don't make this about me..

Someone else brought up Maryville .. They were saying that we needed to mirror The Maryville Program .. I said no thank you.... I said Alcoa's program would be my model. I bet you would agree with that.. Would you not?

Ya , I guess Maryville should just stop playing Football I guess ,

To the rest of the Powell / OaK Ridge posters , I apologize for interrupting your thread , good luck to both teams .

Another example of some,and I repeat, some and not the majority, Maryville fans feeling like they have to turn every thread in to a "Look at me, I'm a Maryville fan" thread.

Give it a rest, Peppy.

lol Whatever you say PowellVol . You magically appear on any thread that mentions Powell , I do the same if Maryville is mentioned . How are we different?