**Dobyns-Bennett vs Sevier County**

ArtVandalay

I watched the bears play in the 7 on 7 at DB this summer and they were mean and tough. touch football did not fit them well. They had one player that ran the team on the field (tall well built shaved head LB looking type) don't know his name but I bet he is a player to watch.The tribe should win BIG but I bet there will be some monster hits both ways. Good Luck Debo and the rest of the Tribe

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than Sensabaugh, does anyone know if any other Indians are being recruited. I believe Cannon could play at the next level, and well. He is definately our deep threat receiver while Steele is the slasher and catch and juke playmaker. Hopefully this week being so close to Knoxville, the Vols will have a recruiter or two at the game. I can speak of a few players from our State who should be in Knoxville next year. Sensabaugh, Cannon, Steele from Kingsport, the two kids from Tenn High, Jerimiah Bryson from Smyrna and Brandon Warren's brother at Alcoa. I know their are several i'm forgetting but these are the ones i've seen. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

Other than Sensabaugh, does anyone know if any other Indians are being recruited. I believe Cannon could play at the next level, and well. He is definately our deep threat receiver while Steele is the slasher and catch and juke playmaker. Hopefully this week being so close to Knoxville, the Vols will have a recruiter or two at the game. I can speak of a few players from our State who should be in Knoxville next year. Sensabaugh, Cannon, Steele from Kingsport, the two kids from Tenn High, Jerimiah Bryson from Smyrna and Brandon Warren's brother at Alcoa. I know their are several i'm forgetting but these are the ones i've seen. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you're on board. I could've sworn last year and years past you were hating on DB.

Loved and Hated...But Never Ignored!

Roll Tribe!

P.S. for all you Vol fans check out the new song called Footvol by 'Swiperboy' AKA Renaldo Woolridge

I've always been on board...until I get pushed over-board. All fighting aside, you all have a special group this year. By mid season you will discover yet more talent. I wish you nothing but the finest. I just don't see anyone stopping you. But the games must be played.

I'm sure we will have a few kids to play at the next level.D1 is another story however.I think Chris has a great chance because of what he has allready done,plus a lot of schools allready have him on their list.Steele is a player,it just depends on who is looking for what.Cannon has good size and speed.I really like his chances if all goes good for him in the process.Hayworth is a beast and the D1 schools will have to wait a year.One in a million will make money at it,so it doesn't matter if they play D1 or a smaller school,or just go to school and watch the games on TV.Just go to school so you don't have to work like a dog for the rest of your lives boys !!

I've always been on board...until I get pushed over-board. All fighting aside, you all have a special group this year. By mid season you will discover yet more talent. I wish you nothing but the finest. I just don't see anyone stopping you. But the games must be played.

My post was only meant as a joke. I know you pull for NET teams whenever they are not playing South, just like I always pull for South when they are not playing the Indians. I can't pull for SH though, unless they make it to the playoffs and DB doesn't.

Roll Tribe! Go Rebs.

I know they have the internet in Dolly Country. Why are there no Smokey Bear fans on here? What do you all have this year? I think you all know about us and if you don't you can read some of the older boards to find out what players are standing out this year for the Tribe. Who are some of the play makers for SC this year? I know Brewer will have them well, but who should we watch on Friday.

It should be a great game, always is. I expect nothing but CLASS when these two teams get together.

Roll Tribe!

JV Indians playing today at J. Fred at 4:30 (Monday Sept. 6)

I watched the bears play in the 7 on 7 at DB this summer and they were mean and tough. touch football did not fit them well. They had one player that ran the team on the field (tall well built shaved head LB looking type) don't know his name but I bet he is a player to watch.The tribe should win BIG but I bet there will be some monster hits both ways. Good Luck Debo and the rest of the Tribe

This player was more than likely Dakota Cogdill. He's a senior leader that has started for three years now. The Bears defense is physical this year with D-Linemen Jake Reppert, Ronnie Homerding, John Berry and TJ Hamilton, and the newcomer playing linebacker in Brad Mason. They lost their most physical Safety in Tyler Wischer last game for rest of the season. Last Friday agaisnt Jeff Co., the bears was playing to go to 3-0 and Jeff was playing for their season. Many mistakes by Sevier Co. will be worked out this week in practice. Coach Brewer will have his team prepared.

I know they have the internet in Dolly Country. Why are there no Smokey Bear fans on here? What do you all have this year? I think you all know about us and if you don't you can read some of the older boards to find out what players are standing out this year for the Tribe. Who are some of the play makers for SC this year? I know Brewer will have them well, but who should we watch on Friday.

It should be a great game, always is. I expect nothing but CLASS when these two teams get together.

Roll Tribe!

JV Indians playing today at J. Fred at 4:30 (Monday Sept. 6)

Who do they play ?

I watched the Sevier County vs. William Blount game on charter last night, from what i seen if you stop the SC QB you can stop the Bears. He's a good looking athlete with pretty good speed. He's also got a pretty good arm. Running back looks big, one wideout was about 6'2 and strong while the other reciever looked to have good hands. They kicked off only to about the twenty every time. Defense gave up some big runs and we should be able to capitalize on that. Redemption game number three for the year(Cental game don't count) and Smokey Bears, Your Next!!!! Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!