The SP Pirates vs Cascade

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade11, what would be the best way to get there and some good places to eat b4 the game other than Mexican joints? (We've got way to many of those here in the valley lol).

Come up I24 till You get to exit 97 (highway 64) Beach Grove exit. Turn left onto 64. Go about a mile and a half to a crossroad with a flashing yellow light above it. Sign points right to Bell Buckle. This is highway 82. Take a right onto 82. Next go about 5.5 miles into Bell Buckle ( don't speed! ) As soon as you cross railroad tracks, take an immediate left. The school will be on your right about a mile down the road. Football field is behind school.

:roflolk:

I will be coming to this game. I need to grace The Living Legend Butchie with my presence and sign an autograph for him. Come to think of it, this will be the first time I have graced you Cascade people with my presence so you should take advantage of a legend such as myself making a rare appearance in your town. I will be on the track signing autographs for everyone's enjoyment and viewing pleasure. As usual I will be bringing a small entourage as well as my personal bodyguard. A high profile legend such as myself must always maintain maximum protection from all of my fans and admirers.

Its only fitting that the PittsburgLegend posts after his inspiration has already blessed you with his presence. LivingLegend is one of a kind I tell you. A individual that is just held to higher standards than the rest of you young lads. PittsburgLegend is not far behind though. Retreat or suffer defeat are the words of wisdom from the PittsburgLegend this week to Cascade. I think SP could possibly hit the 50 mark but in the 40s wouldnt suprise me. As for the young lads that are watching from the stands look for me on the field. Thats where I always am before,during and after games. After all I am a legend. Young lads the PittsburgLegend will give his prediction later in the week. Until then I leave you in suspense.

ACHIEVING LEGEND STATUS WAS MY CHOICE

Edited by PittsburgLegend

Come up I24 till You get to exit 97 (highway 64) Beach Grove exit. Turn left onto 64. Go about a mile and a half to a crossroad with a flashing yellow light above it. Sign points right to Bell Buckle. This is highway 82. Take a right onto 82. Next go about 5.5 miles into Bell Buckle ( don't speed! ) As soon as you cross railroad tracks, take an immediate left. The school will be on your right about a mile down the road. Football field is behind school.

:roflolk:

be careful about drinking the water

Well With The Ego's Of These 2, I Feel The Stadium Won't Be Able To Hold It All. Throw In Roy And His Murphy Book Reading And We Can All Sing Cooom Bye Ya! :roflolk:

:roflol: Heck fire Butchie i may need to come along with ya to this game so i can make sure you make it outta there and maybe just maybe i could get those clown's to throw me out again :roflol: