Maryville vs McMinn

jrlcm

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a young tallented McMinn team that is still figuring out what it takes to be successful. They are a tough bunch of kids that are working hard to make themselves better football players but in my opinion arent quite there. The "O" line is inexperienced and must play a flawless game in order for McMinn to compete tonight. On defense McMinn is not all that bad except I think they are vulnerable at the linebacker position.......again not much experience.

If McMinn can find a good rhythem to there no huddle spread offense and have long sustaining drives then I think it will be a good game. If they start going 3 and out then it becomes a long evening for the Cherokees.

GO TRIBE!!!

Pep, they have a huge stadium, seating won't be a problem. Tribefan is always very accurate with his team assessment. This Maryville team is very very good, fast, and disciplined. A young team will be in big trouble against this bunch of Rebels.

"First down for the Cherokeeeeeeeeeeeeeees." I'm telling you guys, it's funny. Have a good trip

Pep, they have a huge stadium, seating won't be a problem. Tribefan is always very accurate with his team assessment. This Maryville team is very very good, fast, and disciplined. A young team will be in big trouble against this bunch of Rebels.

"First down for the Cherokeeeeeeeeeeeeeees." I'm telling you guys, it's funny. Have a good trip

Thanks a lot ORidgeKat !! It's always fun to go to a new stadium you've never been to before . Good luck tonight , don't tell bladerunner , but I'll be pulling for you guys tonight !! lol :roflol:

Well I've got the mighty mighty Red Rebels in this one.

Tons of improvement from Week 1 to last week, and I expect to continue to see that in traditional fashion of a GQ-coached team. Not that we get to overlook any opponent, but if things are as the McMinn fans are telling us then I'm glad we get a rainy game under our new quaterback's belt in a game that we don't expect to be one of the toughest on the schedule.

Go Rebels and good luck to all for safe travel and a safe game.

Maryville may win and may win big but they will know that they played a football team that while it appreciates its opponents tradition they will hit you in the mouth. McMinn has never been afraid to play anybody anywhere thus the reason for Maryville on the schedule instead of some cup cake. My opinion is that win or lose when you compete againist the best it can only make you better.

It should be a great evening for high school football as the rain has moved out of SE TN......the field is in great shape and will be a fast track. Plenty of seating for the Maryville folks not to mention you have your own bathrooms and concession stand on your side.

Edited by TribeFan