Northeast Tennessee Conference Alignment

RebelConvert

WaCo . . . I think because with the right personnel Carter could potentially beat D-B.

Hill, I wish you the best but what I have seen from the 'Toppers they still have issues. In my opinion the issues are not talent related but are dicipline related. Coming from a Carter team that is unconscionable. I see in particular the RB displaying attitude everytime he is tackled. It's a small thing but it's the kind of thing that comes back to bite you. It's the "I'm better than you no matter what" mentality. Yes, confidense is a prerequisite but disrespect is trouble brewing. Never say never.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think every fan but DB will tell you a conference championship and a good showing in the playoffs represents a very good season. Everybody's goal is the state championship but that is just not realistic every single year.

Now, a DB fan will tell you it's a state championship or nothing. They actually think they have a chance every year to play for it but that is laffable. Espically considering their recent one and done streak in the playoffs. In fact since the state went to a playoff format DB has never won a state title. All of theirs came via the popular vote, same as their recent #1 rankings which eventually lead to a disappointing playoff flameout.

Toss,very true post :thumb:

I will add that every year, each team's capability is different. Example: Last year South felt like we had the core to go a long way. This year, beating our 5A conference foes and making the playoffs would be successful.

I think every fan but DB will tell you a conference championship and a good showing in the playoffs represents a very good season. Everybody's goal is the state championship but that is just not realistic every single year.

Now, a DB fan will tell you it's a state championship or nothing. They actually think they have a chance every year to play for it but that is laffable. Espically considering their recent one and done streak in the playoffs. In fact since the state went to a playoff format DB has never won a state title. All of theirs came via the popular vote, same as their recent #1 rankings which eventually lead to a disappointing playoff flameout.

You see, heres your problem. You started out this post with "I think". And it has become clear that actually, you "don't think". But I will give you a chance here. Show me one post on CoachT where a DB fan has said "its a state championship or nothing". Also I have never talked to a DB fan that has ever said that we have a chance to play for a state championship every year, nor have I ever read a post on CoachT where a DB fan has ever said this. All you are is a DB Hater that has to make up all this crap to support your habbit. I think this is going to be a long year for you. To tell you the truth I would rather see us beat all the locals than to win a state championship. Its so much more satisifing to watch you people whine and cry about the Indians.

You see, heres your problem. You started out this post with "I think". And it has become clear that actually, you "don't think". But I will give you a chance here. Show me one post on CoachT where a DB fan has said "its a state championship or nothing". Also I have never talked to a DB fan that has ever said that we have a chance to play for a state championship every year, nor have I ever read a post on CoachT where a DB fan has ever said this. All you are is a DB Hater that has to make up all this crap to support your habbit. I think this is going to be a long year for you. To tell you the truth I would rather see us beat all the locals than to win a state championship. Its so much more satisifing to watch you people whine and cry about the Indians.

Hey Waco, where is the TN High and VA High Message Board at?

I tried to find it on here, but guess I didn't look in the right spot. I thought with as much hoopla that surrounds that match up I would have found it within the top 10 message boards.

Loved and Hated....

But Never Ignored!

RTR

As usual you are talking out of both sides of your mouth and neither side is making any sense. In one post you are saying the "weak" schedule you have to play is hurting your playoff chances and in this thread you say you would rather play all the local teams to hear us whine. Which is it? As usual you are confused and clueless.

As usual you are talking out of both sides of your mouth and neither side is making any sense. In one post you are saying the "weak" schedule you have to play is hurting your playoff chances and in this thread you say you would rather play all the local teams to hear us whine. Which is it? As usual you are confused and clueless.

There you go trying to "think" again. You need to just give it up chump. I never posted anywhere that our "weak" schedule is hurting our playoff chances. Why would I say that. Our four games to date have included Farragut, Clinton, & Sevier Co. Thats no where close to being a weak schedule. I'm sure though that I would have you crying like a little baby whether we had any local teams on the schedule or not. I think you must have me confused with somebody else. What team are you pulling for this week......loooooser. :)

Hill your crazy to try and talk sense to him. If it ain't DB related or have a 865 area code in it's phone number then it is not good enough

Did you know that 85% of your post contain the letters "DB"? What is it that they say......Loved or Hated.....But Never Ignored.

Or maybe Its WaCoJaCo Loved or Hated.....But Never Ignored. :)

I think I heard it as "Loved or Hated, but ALWAYS Overrated." :roflo

Maybe this year DB will reach the finals. This is probably the only realistic chance they've had in the past few years, but I do think it is a definite possibility this year.

No, I don't think thats what you heard.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

I think I heard it as "Loved or Hated, but ALWAYS Overrated." :roflol:

Maybe this year DB will reach the finals. This is probably the only realistic chance they've had in the past few years, but I do think it is a definite possibility this year.

I thought DB had a couple of realistic chances to go far into the playoffs in 2006 and 2008.DB had two very talented teams and no Maryville.Things happen and it was not to be.Right now you have very talented Bearden and Maryville teams before you can think of playing an Oakland or Smyrna type to reach the finals.A very big task for any team.