Signal Mtn vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

ALSO I WANT TO SAY WIN OR LOSE THIS WEEK HAS BEEN SO MUCH FUN. WE HAVEN'T HAD ANYBODY TO JAW WITH US THIS YEAR AND NEITHER HAVE YOU ALL..GOODLUCK AND BLESSINGS ON ALL FAN'S WHO COME AND FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL THE BOY'S AND LET'S HOPE WE CAN GET SOME REF'S WHO HAVE HAD THERE EYE EXAMS RECENTLY!!!

• Upvote 1

Everyone remember who the most important person at this game will be. I will be on the track gracing all of you people with my presence. Everyone can always learn alot and gain inspiration from a living legend much like myself. I will be evaluating #76, #64, #11 from the SP side tonight. I will also be looking at several young lads for Signal to see if I can award them legend status. I look forward to seeing these young lads lay it on the line tonight. As usual I will enter at the concession stand entrance and will dress in blue jeans and a white tshirt so everyone can identify what a living legend like myself looks like.

That sounds about right for the S.P. and neutral spectators. How many will SM bring? :thumb:

Heard we had 500 tickets sold at school, then heard 750.

Found out our Girls' Volleyball is playing a tournament tonight, soccer team has a game this afternoon, and Signal Mountain rec league football game tonight. HUH?!

We'll still have a bunch, and there will be a lot of innocent bystanders.

I'm planning on getting there at 4:30 CST. Is there parking behind the visitors' stand by the baseball field?

YES YOU CAN PARK THERE BUT IT FEELS UP FAST BUT IF YOU GET THERE AT THAT TIME YOU SHOULD'T HAVE ANY TROUBLE. BE SURE YOU GET OFF THE ALLY ROAD GOOD IF YOU PARK RIGHT BEHIND THE VISITOR'S SIDE BC YOU DON'T WANT A TICKET!!!

Everyone remember who the most important person at this game will be. I will be on the track gracing all of you people with my presence. Everyone can always learn alot and gain inspiration from a living legend much like myself. I will be evaluating #76, #64, #11 from the SP side tonight. I will also be looking at several young lads for Signal to see if I can award them legend status. I look forward to seeing these young lads lay it on the line tonight. As usual I will enter at the concession stand entrance and will dress in blue jeans and a white tshirt so everyone can identify what a living legend like myself looks like.

For those of you that want to be able to recognize L.L., this is a recent portrait.

clownwithcamera.jpg

ALSO I WANT TO SAY WIN OR LOSE THIS WEEK HAS BEEN SO MUCH FUN. WE HAVEN'T HAD ANYBODY TO JAW WITH US THIS YEAR AND NEITHER HAVE YOU ALL..GOODLUCK AND BLESSINGS ON ALL FAN'S WHO COME AND FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL THE BOY'S AND LET'S HOPE WE CAN GET SOME REF'S WHO HAVE HAD THERE EYE EXAMS RECENTLY!!!

Well said, Sportman. :thumb:

Win or lose, I hope to see you Hosers on here tomorrow talkin' about the game.

Edited by MountainTroll

Agreed, Sportsman. I hope for a good, clean, hard-fought game with no injuries and good sportsmanship all around.

SM Eagles 38

SP Pirates 35

Does anybody know where the closest helicopter pad is to green Bean Stadium?

Unc....I'm going to be sorely disappointed if we don't get to "chew the fat" tonight.

Don't know how much I'll be on here today so....best of luck to both teams. It's been fun on here this week, but I'm expecting an even better game. This is what it's all about. Everyone take a moment to "soak it all in" tonight. Should be a dandy! :thumb:

I will try my best to look for you tonight. I am expecting you to be all decked out in

TC garb and colors?? I usually sit to the right of the press box about 8-10 rows up..just

on the other side of our dirty dozen band. I will have the wife and kids with me tonight

so I am sure I will be making a few trips down to the bathrooms and the concession stand.

Agreed, Sportsman. I hope for a good, clean, hard-fought game with no injuries and good sportsmanship all around.

SM Eagles 38

SP Pirates 35

Does anybody know where the closest helicopter pad is to green Bean Stadium?

ACTUALLY AS ROY WOULD SAY YOU THINK I'M JOKING BUT I'M NOT, THERE IS ONE AT THE OLD NATIONAL GUARD BUILDING DOWN ACROSS FROM MOSS MOTOR'S. I BELIEVE THE LEGEND USE'S IT!!!! ALSO DON'T FORGET THERE IS ALOT OF PARKING DOWN THERE.

So there is a good chance that the wife and I are making the trip to Beene Stadium tonight to watch the Pirates take the pitch. Who is saving us a seat? :thumb: :thumb:

Old Pirate says yous welcome to sit with the skillet slinger. You'll be able to recognize her by the size of her guns. Recon your SS could use a few tips on the art of skillet slinging. The SS usually has extra room close to her, figure most folkes want an extra step if theys need to git out of her way. :roflol:

ACTUALLY AS ROY WOULD SAY YOU THINK I'M JOKING BUT I'M NOT, THERE IS ONE AT THE OLD NATIONAL GUARD BUILDING DOWN ACROSS FROM MOSS MOTOR'S. I BELIEVE THE LEGEND USE'S IT!!!! ALSO DON'T FORGET THERE IS ALOT OF PARKING DOWN THERE.

That's funny. Thanks.

And before I get blasted for being disrespectfull, I was laughing as I typed "green Bean Stadium." All in the spirit of fun. No disrespect intended. 'See everybody tonight. I'll be the one wearing white and yelling GO EAGLES!